Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the **bleep**??

Is anybody else having this problem where after hitting the post button, it says that invalid html was found in the post and removed, but at the beginning of any paragraph you see "**bleep**" ?? It seems the only remedy for me is to go into HTML mode and delete ALL html. Otherwise "**bleep**" is inserted within any piece of html each time i hit the post button. I can't even make paragraphs. Uggers... And does anyone think I'll ever be able to get my old user name and hall of fame status back? Should I go see a doctor cuz i'm sad that the reputation and status i built here are gone? I already saw my neurologist, cardiologist, coumadin nurse, and GP last week!

have no idea what's going on. 

Comment

• Anderton
      Anderton commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks for pointing that out. Unlike HC 2.0, the Lithium team has been standing by all night fielding any issues and taking notes on any changes that need to be made. They're pretty sure they found the bug, so please reply in this thread if it happens again.

As to user names and post counts and all that, I can restore your original user name, which carries the original post count. If you two send me a PM with a current VALID email address (it's how you'll be notified) and your original user name, I can fix it. To send a PM, click on my user name and under Contact, there's the option to send a private message.

Thanks for sticking with us. So far the problems we've had are relatively minor and/or fixable.

Hate to say this.....but this new format is horrible.

Comment

• GuitarNoobie
      GuitarNoobie commented
      Editing a comment

not impressed yet...

but i will give a little more time and see what's up...

• Used2BMarkoh
      Used2BMarkoh commented
      Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

Hate to say this.....but this new format is horrible.

I think the 'front door' might be an improvement, especially for HC themselves (they're trying to make money off this, after all).  But once you get into forum mode, yeah, it's definitely a major step backwards.  This feels like some casio keyboard for beginners - all kinds of cute toys for the learner but unusable on stage. Foggedabouddit!

There are only 10 threads in the entire forum?

Comment

• willhaven
      willhaven commented
      Editing a comment

Yes. Everything was nuked. A fresh start for a lot of dopes here.

I cannot figure this out.  The pull-down for forums doesn't seem to include Off-Topic under General Forums.  I clicked on a "recent'

post to get here.  People seem to have figured out how to quote...but nobody's said how to do it .  I don't really give a **bleep** about

post counts...so I'll bet this is # 1. i'm also guess I lost my avatar and sig. I'll see when I hit "Post".

But, if the forum actually WORKS it will still be better!

Edit: Lost the avatar, kept post counts and sig.

Comment

• Sloppy Santa
      Sloppy Santa commented
      Editing a comment

yanktar wrote:

I cannot figure this out.  The pull-down for forums doesn't seem to include Off-Topic under General Forums.  I clicked on a "recent'

post to get here.  People seem to have figured out how to quote...but nobody's said how to do it .  I don't really give a **bleep** about

post counts...so I'll bet this is # 1. i'm also guess I lost my avatar and sig. I'll see when I hit "Post".

But, if the forum actually WORKS it will still be better!

Edit: Lost the avatar, kept post counts and sig.

No, people actually did mention how to quote. When you get to the reply page there's a "quote" that you can select above right of the box you type in.

testing quick reply
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    {www.dronecloud.org}
    {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

Working...
    X