Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FEEDBACK forum!! Post your complaints there!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FEEDBACK forum!! Post your complaints there!

The engineers working on this new site are taking suggestions in the feedback forum: http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Feedback/bd-p/Launch_Feedback

Please friends, go there and post your complaints or thoughts about how to improve this forum and mix in the aesthetic we liked about the old one with the new features. Anderton mentioned that the web designers aren't going to see our complaints here in the political party, but they will see them there. So please go post there!

Of course though, if you just wanna **bleep** about **bleep** and commiserate with us all here, go for it. (Oh, i meant "if you just wanna female canine about feces"...)  Hmm, can a political forum survive without profanity?? That's the real question in Obama's America.

My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

New number one complaint: Ignore function does not work.
    __________________________________________________ ____

Comment

• yanktar
      yanktar commented
      Editing a comment

erok123 wrote:
      New number one complaint: Ignore function does not work.

The Rabid (Internet) "Rev" is back.......

Working...
X