No announcement yet.

WTF is THIS????????

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is THIS????????

Wow within 24hrs the people who set up this website have screwed this place for good. Have any of them looked at TDPRI, The Acoustic Guitar Forum, The Gear Page, or Melody Vine? You know what all these forums have in common? They are easy to read, to post topics on and to reply to other topics. I cannot even look at this page right now without getting a headache and for the life of me cannot figure out how to reply to any posts so basically I am done with this debacle. Hope to see you all at the other forums.

OGP

Guitars = Chick Magnet
    Guitar Hero = Guy Magnet
    You do the math.

HCAG Civil Posters Society, Charter Member #002.
    Simple music is the hardest music to play and blues is simple music. - Albert Collins

OldGuitarPlayer wrote:

Wow within 24hrs the people who set up this website have screwed this place for good. Have any of them looked at TDPRI, The Acoustic Guitar Forum, The Gear Page, or Melody Vine? You know what all these forums have in common? They are easy to read, to post topics on and to reply to other topics. I cannot even look at this page right now without getting a headache and for the life of me cannot figure out how to reply to any posts so basically I am done with this debacle. Hope to see you all at the other forums.

OGP

So is this site if you're paying attention.  There's a reply button above your post when you start a new one, you can hit quick reply within a post. And if you want to quote someone, do a reply within the post, hit quote and type below the quote. This is not frickin rocket science!! Please! Quit the b itching, explore, learn, have fun. It's only as difficult as you make it.

Comment

• buckethead99
      buckethead99 commented
      Editing a comment

Change is in the air!

• yumpy
      yumpy commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

OldGuitarPlayer wrote:

OGP

So is this site if you're paying attention.  There's a reply button above your post when you start a new one, you can hit quick reply within a post. And if you want to quote someone, do a reply within the post, hit quote and type below the quote. This is not frickin rocket science!! Please! Quit the b itching, explore, learn, have fun. It's only as difficult as you make it.

ok, i get it now! thanks! moonie?

This is the backup plan for a site that could not run the most popular forum software on the planet. They tried jive which was worse, and now this which is... better.

But really, you have to realize that they couldnt even run VB which is the stablest and most robust forum software available, so just be glad it works. It will stop working as soon as the IT guys start experimenting.

Comment

Working...
    X