Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Mods/Anderton: Need Help please

So the new forum does not recognize my password for my "Red Ant" account which i've had for a dozen years. When I attempt to reset the password, it wants to send the reset email to an email address I have not had in 10 years. Any remedy for this, besides doing what I just did and creating a new acct? Thanks in advance

I still have my email account and had it send a rest link. I follow the link and try to put a new password in and it says to fix the highlighted errors but nothing is highlighted.

We aren't exactly off on the right foot with the new platform.

Comment

Quitcherwhinin.

Comment

• Fred Fartboski
        Fred Fartboski commented
        Editing a comment

Craig posted in another thread:

"As to user names and post counts and all that, I can restore your original user name, which carries the original post count. If you two send me a PM with a current VALID email address (it's how you'll be notified) and your original user name, I can fix it. To send a PM, click on my user name and under Contact, there's the option to send a private message."

• harrycox1
        harrycox1 commented
        Editing a comment

I see the Romansky Solution isn't working either. I'll send Anderton a message.

Red Ant 2 wrote:

So the new forum does not recognize my password for my "Red Ant" account which i've had for a dozen years. When I attempt to reset the password, it wants to send the reset email to an email address I have not had in 10 years. Any remedy for this, besides doing what I just did and creating a new acct? Thanks in advance

It's HC 2.0 all over again. :smileylol:

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• Hoddy
        Hoddy commented
        Editing a comment

willhaven wrote:

Red Ant 2 wrote:

It's HC 2.0 all over again. :smileylol:

This forum is usable...HC 2.0 wasn't.

Working...
    X