No announcement yet.

Attn Mods/Anderton: Need Help please

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn Mods/Anderton: Need Help please

So the new forum does not recognize my password for my "Red Ant" account which i've had for a dozen years. When I attempt to reset the password, it wants to send the reset email to an email address I have not had in 10 years. Any remedy for this, besides doing what I just did and creating a new acct? Thanks in advance

I still have my email account and had it send a rest link. I follow the link and try to put a new password in and it says to fix the highlighted errors but nothing is highlighted.

We aren't exactly off on the right foot with the new platform.

Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country. - John F. Kennedy

Grab'em by the pussy! - Donald J. Trump

Originally posted by nedezero1;
    Good. More lib fake news correspondents need to be assaulted when they get too pushy.
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...nches-reporter

Comment

Quitcherwhinin.

Comment

• Fred Fartboski
        Fred Fartboski commented
        Editing a comment

Craig posted in another thread:

"As to user names and post counts and all that, I can restore your original user name, which carries the original post count. If you two send me a PM with a current VALID email address (it's how you'll be notified) and your original user name, I can fix it. To send a PM, click on my user name and under Contact, there's the option to send a private message."

• harrycox1
        harrycox1 commented
        Editing a comment

I see the Romansky Solution isn't working either. I'll send Anderton a message.

Red Ant 2 wrote:

So the new forum does not recognize my password for my "Red Ant" account which i've had for a dozen years. When I attempt to reset the password, it wants to send the reset email to an email address I have not had in 10 years. Any remedy for this, besides doing what I just did and creating a new acct? Thanks in advance

It's HC 2.0 all over again. :smileylol:

Comment

• Hoddy
        Hoddy commented
        Editing a comment

willhaven wrote:

Red Ant 2 wrote:

It's HC 2.0 all over again. :smileylol:

This forum is usable...HC 2.0 wasn't.

Working...
    X