Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may be the worst DOJ and FBI since Hoover was alive

Once again, the U.S. DOJ fails to live up to the administration's promise of more transparent government.

They continue to refuse to be held accountable for internal policies regarding GPS tracking and surveilling American citizens.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fbi-complies-foia-request-blacked-pages-214357663.html

Current global warming temperature trend: 0.05ºC per decade, plus or minus 0.1ºC (source: UN IPCC AR5) ...Yes, the error rate is higher than the estimated rate of change.

"Anthropogenic global warming is a proposed theory whose basic mechanism is well understood, but whose magnitude is highly uncertain. The growing evidence that climate models are too sensitive to CO2 has implications for the attribution of late-20th-century warming and projections of 21st-century climate. If the recent warming hiatus is caused by natural variability, then this raises the question as to what extent the warming between 1975 and 2000 can also be explained by natural climate variability." --Dr. Judith Curry, chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology

Hoover's FBI was the first FBI.

~~I was not. I was. I am not. I do not care

Comment

• rbstern
      rbstern commented
      Editing a comment

Did something in my phrasing suggest I was comparing it to the non-existent FBI, prior to Hoover?

rbstern wrote:

Once again, the U.S. DOJ fails to live up to the administration's promise of more transparent government.

They continue to refuse to be held accountable for internal policies regarding GPS tracking and surveilling American citizens.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fbi-complies-foia-request-blacked-pages-214357663.html

They did manage to clear Holder of Fast and Furious!

Dillybar 13 july 2008.
    "I do not expect you to lift one of your lazy fingers to find the proof that I am right."

Comment

• rbstern
      rbstern commented
      Editing a comment

gspointer wrote:
      They did manage to clear Holder of Fast and Furious!

A real highlight.

It's Obama's DOJ/FBI. Therefore it is perfect and you're a racist if you don't agree.

Comment

Working...
    X