Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my username!!! I was ryan7585

wow i don't like this at all. but i could get used to it eventually as along as i don't lose my username. can someone help? I don't know how to use this site at all. im not even sure i'll be able to find this thread again... can someone PM me?

Caulk Rocket is dead. 

Comment

• Mr.NiceGuy
      Mr.NiceGuy commented
      Editing a comment

pm sent.

ps. don't tell caulk rocket:catlol:

same for me. anderton PM'd. users PO'd.

Comment

• jimash
      jimash commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I fixed mine.
      It wouldn't work but then it did.
      Yay me !

To make you all feel better, no one is going, "**bleep**.  Where is that Ryan 865432 guy?"  or "TomHicks666?  Who's that?  Where's Tom Hicks?"

No one cares...

Comment

I can't reset my password to my old account. This is a cluster **bleep**. The stickys aren't there so I don't even know how to contact Anderton yet. Creating a new account was such a hassle I'm not in the mood to even look.

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment

harrycox1 wrote:

I can't reset my password to my old account. This is a cluster **bleep**. The stickys aren't there so I don't even know how to contact Anderton yet. Creating a new account was such a hassle I'm not in the mood to even look.

find a post by anderton and click on his user name. look for "contact" on the right side of the page it takes you to. send him a PM from that box. i'm in the same boat and had to make a filler acct for the time being.

Your new moniker better fits your old posting content. 

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding

Comment

I just followed the directions for my password reset and it looks like I came thru A-OK.

Warning signs that you may be an "@$$hol€"...

Originally Posted by Oyaji

...Hell, you'd probably say I'm an **************************** for drinking beer while driving. Or an **************************** for blasting ZZ top on the way to work, or an **************************** for going outside for my morning piss, or an **************************** for checking out high school girls, or an **************************** for porking underage girls, or an **************************** for...

ALSO...

If I ever get to the point of sigging quotes about myself somebody PLEASE hunt me down and put me out of my misery. 'Preciate it.

Comment

I got my account back easily. 

Just PM one of the mods and tell them what your new email address is.

Then confirm it. Then reset your password.

Comment

Working...
        X