Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Will Your Taxes Jump?

Seriously? A couple making $650k will see an increase of $21k. Boo fucking hoo.

My taxes are going up and you won't see me complain about it. I pay me dues and I do well. I don't look like these miserable cunts below.

How Much Will Your Taxes Jump?

WSJ Taxes

Attached Files

They're making more than the overwhelming majority of the American population. If you think this is an injustice while almost half of the country lives under underpayed jobs, unemployment, or poverty, then you are a moron.

I couldn't give a **bleep** what the upper-middle class find as a difficulty in their life. There are greater problems with America.

Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment
      a japanese boy who hates capitalism and is in school in the uk dosent care about the middle class.

who cares.

I'm not sure what point the author is trying to make.  What I take away from it is that Obama got reamed when negotiating with House Republicans again, just like he always does. 

Except for the last hypothetical family, none of those taxpayers are even subject to the increased income tax rates.  They are only subject to the expiration of the payroll tax holiday, but are barely impacted by it because all of them make at least 2X the cap or do not earn a paycheck. 

Comment

• Malcolm Ramone
      Malcolm Ramone commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, not much sympathy here, when they make more in a year than I have in my whole life... -Adam

what about obamacare, gas prices, and the impact of a non businesss friendly president?

everyone is now poorer thanks to liberals. thanks libs for making things fair.,...bonesmokers.

Comment

• Booker
      Booker commented
      Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:
      what about obamacare, gas prices, and the impact of a non businesss friendly president?

everyone is now poorer thanks to liberals. thanks libs for making things fair.,...bonesmokers.

Wow, you're an idiot.

• Kardula
      Kardula commented
      Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

I disagree, I'm making more money now than I ever have. I'm making more under Obama than I did under Bush. I have more in savings, a better car, better gear...I'm definitely not doing as well as I want, but I'm doing better than I did under the last President.

Hard to say...

Something around a couple of.grand... not.enough to.affect my lifestyle

Comment

Single parents make $260,000?

That's over twice as much as davo! He's some kind of peasant compared to these normal people.

Comment

Working...
      X