Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush mocks kids for wanting to live

What fresh Orwellian hell is this? Steel yourselves, kids. President Obama dared to stand in front of children

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

The bit about our "leaders" wanting a separate set of rules for themselves, or at least an exemption from following the ones they make for us, is valid.

Rush is a worthless gas bag with no socially redeeming qualities, but that doesn't mean he's always wrong, just usually.

In that one aspect of his otherwise usual stupidity he did hit the nail right on the head.

Comment

• RogueGnome
      RogueGnome commented
      Editing a comment

dblazer wrote:

The bit about our "leaders" wanting a separate set of rules for themselves, or at least an exemption from following the ones they make for us, is valid.

Rush is a worthless gas bag with no socially redeeming qualities, but that doesn't mean he's always wrong, just usually.

In that one aspect of his otherwise usual stupidity he did hit the nail right on the head.

No, that is total bullshit. Rush has a security detail, too. And does Rush want to pay the taxes to put security guards in every school? answer: Hell no.

So he is the hypocrit, here.

Again.

As usual.

And he is wrong.

Way wrong.

Again.

As usual.

Does anyone seriously not understand that the Presidnt's family is a high value target? This cheap ploy by the NRA betrays their moronic orthodoxy.

Armed guards in every school.

No new taxes.

OK,

F.U. NRA and Rush, too.

• powbob01
      powbob01 commented
      Editing a comment

dblazer wrote:

It's always unnerving to agree with Rush on anything, but I agree with you completely on this.

• Bowe
      Bowe commented
      Editing a comment

dblazer wrote:

what rules are different for Obama then for everyone else?

Two things:

1. When i first saw the thread title, I thought it was the band Rush, and i was quite surprised. Then i read it, and now it makes sense.

2. Limbaugh REALLY hit the nail on th head when he said this to people who listen to him: "See, you can

My band!:
    www.steelphantoms.com/
    my stage stuff:
    fender jimmie vaughan strat, korg dt-10, ts-9, keeley rat, thoroughly modded big muff, 4ms tremulus lune, eventide timefactor running stereo to a traynor bassmaster (w hotplate) and a fender HRD. Everything ('cept the TimeFactor and dt-10) is modded, with much help from folks at Harmony Central. Thanks everybody!

Comment

the whole mobo presentation was clearly a political ploy.

Comment

Obama's PR stunt with children is no better than Rush's demagoguery.

Comment

Rush mocked record buyers back in the 70's

Comment

quickie1 wrote:

What fresh Orwellian hell is this? Steel yourselves, kids. President Obama dared to stand in front of children

gp

"The nature of bad news infects the teller."

The above is not to be taken too seriously.

Comment

• thankyou
              thankyou commented
              Editing a comment

Grumpy_Polecat wrote:

quickie1 wrote:

Limbaugh? Hypocrite.

L 

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X