Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun FAILS: Second Amendment Rights Gone Wrong In Honor Of 'Gun Appreciation Day'

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun FAILS: Second Amendment Rights Gone Wrong In Honor Of 'Gun Appreciation Day'

lol.... You gotta see the slide show in this. Click link.

Gun FAILS: Second Amendment Rights Gone Wrong In Honor Of 'Gun Appreciation Day'

On January 19, our nation will have a new holiday to celebrate. Normally, we

Link?
    A woman with a little extra weight will live longer than a man who mentions it.

Comment

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment
      1st Amendment clearly states they have every right. So all the OP can do about it is whine.
      BTW a link is appropriate here

I did post a link. Unfortunately, this sfotware is not very good about highlighting those. I'll try to remember in the future to add a little color to them.

Comment

• Telecruiser
      Telecruiser commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

I did post a link. Unfortunately, this sfotware is not very good about highlighting those. I'll try to remember in the future to add a little color to them.

I found it. Thanks

moonlightin wrote:

lol.... You gotta see the slide show in this. Click link.

On January 19, our nation will have a new holiday to celebrate. Normally, we

gp

''For thousands more years the mighty ships tore across the empty wastes of space and finally dived screaming on to the first planet they came across—which happened to be the Earth—where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.''

The above is not to be taken too seriously.

Comment

• bluzboy
      bluzboy commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^^ Why are you still here?

Seriously.

Working...
X