Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigating the murky waters of HC III

First, go to "my settings" at the top of the page and poke around.  If you want a wider text area, turn off the tags in "tagging".  The "go back to forum" button is still at the bottom of the page, but it's called "message list" or something similar.  If you want to quote in a reply, you must hit the "quote" button above the reply box.  If you want your old moniker, PM Craig.  You might give him some time for this, as I'm sure he's quite busy and not getting much in return.  I was able to increase font size with the "bigger" gesture on a mac, or Command plus +.  Not sure how it's done on a PC.

Any input or shortcuts from you folks is appreciated.

One generation plants the trees,
    The other feels the shade.

...Otis Gibbs

Just noticed that if you put a question mark at the end of a thread title, you get another box in the thread called "accept as solution".

One generation plants the trees,
    The other feels the shade.

...Otis Gibbs

Comment

thankyou wrote:

First, go to "my settings" at the top of the page and poke around.  If you want a wider text area, turn off the tags in "tagging".  The "go back to forum" button is still at the bottom of the page, but it's called "message list" or something similar.  If you want to quote in a reply, you must hit the "quote" button above the reply box.  If you want your old moniker, PM Craig.  You might give him some time for this, as I'm sure he's quite busy and not getting much in return.  I was able to increase font size with the "bigger" gesture on a mac, or Command plus +.  Not sure how it's done on a PC.

Thank you thankyou

Question: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Answer: because it was dead.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

If you click "sign out" you can leave.

• thankyou
        thankyou commented
        Editing a comment

Gromit wrote:

thankyou wrote:

Thank you thankyou

Great sig, bro.

Working...
    X