Harmony Central Forums

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am so sick of hearing about guns that I could puke.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so sick of hearing about guns that I could puke.

Seriously, this has gone too far people. Visit Facebook, people whining about guns. Turn on the news, people whining about guns. Visit forums, people whining about guns.

Please... all the people whining about guns... just shoot each other already and give the rest of us a funking break.

I agree. I will keep my guns. If people want to give me theirs I will take them.

Comment

You know you got it too easy when petty things like that bother you to the point that you blather on like an idiot.

Comment

The debate is more about the right protected by the 2nd Amendment than it is the firearms themselves.

Hopefully we won't lose sight of that.

Comment

• omni
          omni commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:
          The debate is more about the right protected by the 2nd Amendment than it is the firearms themselves.

Looks like we are loosing our 2nd Amendment rights.. People seem to be loosing sight of that and don't seem to care. We have already lost 1st Amendment rights because of obamie.

• buckethead99
          buckethead99 commented
          Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

mauser the Heller case has said we have that right,But also limits to that right.

You have to live with that,I can.

Guns...guns...and more guns.

None will free you from having to go to work every day and barely scrape by.

---

Comment

• Hoddy
          Hoddy commented
          Editing a comment
          <blockquote><hr />SHRED wrote:<br />
          <p>Guns...guns...and more guns.</p>
          <p>None will free you from having to go to work every day and barely scrape by.</p>
          <p>&nbsp;</p>
          <p>---</p>
          <hr /></blockquote>
          <p>&nbsp;</p>

It would be funny if not so sad,Remember over 50% of Rethuglicans still think Obama was born in Kenya,So keep stupidity of the right wing in mind.

Comment

I agree...we need more threads about Coleman lanterns!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Working...
          X