Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

15-Year Old Boy Uses AR-15 to Defend Himself, Sister Against Home Invaders!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15-Year Old Boy Uses AR-15 to Defend Himself, Sister Against Home Invaders!

A 15-year old boy used his father

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

Shotgun would have worked just as well. Bad parenting

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

• Telecruiser
      Telecruiser commented
      Editing a comment

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

Shotgun would have worked just as well. Bad parenting

I believe we should use the same weapons as the secret service uses to protect the presidents family.

What an ugly gun. Quick, ban it after you issue it to Obama's daughter's school guards.

Comment

Guess a shotgun, hunting rifle or pistol wouldn't have?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      {www.dronecloud.org}
      {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

• Zeopold
        Zeopold commented
        Editing a comment

Justice would have been better served with a Freedom Arms Casull .454 : phil:

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

shotguns have alot of recoil, and a hunting rifle would shoot through 3 houses.

the small lightweight round used in the ar is light on recoil and penetrates less.

the point, anyway isnt if anither gun could have done the same idiot.

And here in the Snoqualmie area, a resident managed to stop a male and female couple from burglarizing yet another house in the area. And she did it without a gun! The male culprit had a gun but it didn't do him any good.

Comment

• slodge
        slodge commented
        Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

And here in the Snoqualmie area, a resident managed to stop a male and female couple from burglarizing yet another house in the area. And she did it without a gun! The male culprit had a gun but it didn't do him any good.

Burglars are just about always looking for an unoccupied house to burgle.

Frequently, turning on the lights and making noise is enough to send them scurrying like cockroaches.

I know a lot more people who have had a gun shoot someone who was welcome in their home. I don't know anyone personally who has had a gun used to prevent an invasion. Two people are dead, my childhood best friend is on probation, and a former classmate is still married after his Wife took his rifle and aimed it at his head when he got home. (I really thought that last one was headed for divorce or murder.) So quit trying to convince me that most gun owners are actually protecting themselves from stranger invaders. I fully waiting for more actual postings of people killing family members. Those are the "accidents" that the NRA doesn't want to admit happen. (And the kinds of gun shootings I personally know about.)

Comment

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment
        its interesting that you are incapable of distinguishing your uniqie experiences from most americans.

your crazy **bleep** friends try to kill eachother and the problem is the gun...which must be taken from law abiding citizens...with out own bill of rights trampled.

i think you are unwise and childish.

Problem is the rounds can easily go through the assailant but then a wall and kill his sister or a neighbor.
      I prefer Shotys for home.
      There is no evidence the AR-15 was better than a 9mm in that situation.
      But yeah, I'm glad that little **bleep** shot those **bleep**.
      Home invaders that hurt kids should be shot in the **bleep** just on principle.
      Can't listen to this until I'm done hearing Exile on Main Street and downed this glass of Crown Royal
      ~Zig al-din
      good peeps:
      jacobhf, ambient & company, 3vcos, jrkirkish, Nich, young_grandma,

Comment

• jorhay1
        jorhay1 commented
        Editing a comment
        **bleep**

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment
        an ar has twice the kinetic energy, and less recoil and is easier to hold.

probably better for a scared 15 year old.

What about the 140000 crimes committed with stolen guns?
      I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll be glad to take a look

Float like a butterfly, sting like VD

What happens up north, stays up north

Comment

• gspointer
        gspointer commented
        Editing a comment

55gibby wrote:

Lets ban stolen guns!

• Belva
        Belva commented
        Editing a comment

55gibby wrote:

I don't doubt you, but could you provide a link? That's one of many things that needs further research before a knee jerk set of ineffective laws get passed

obamie is taking guns from good law abiding people, they will only end up in the bad guys hands. It's a shame people can't see that. Maybe if they pulled their heads out of obamie's **bleep**..this prez has so many people brainwashed it does not make any logical meaning. Thie man has done nothing but bring this country to its knees and it's only going to get much worse.

Comment

• omni
        omni commented
        Editing a comment

If somebody ever kicks your door down at 4am whilst you are sucking on yer thumb and farting and you are standing there with a dumb **bleep** look on yer mug you are gonna wish you had a gun.

• willhaven
        willhaven commented
        Editing a comment

omni wrote:

obamie is taking guns from good law abiding people, they will only end up in the bad guys hands. It's a shame people can't see that. Maybe if they pulled their heads out of obamie's **bleep**..this prez has so many people brainwashed it does not make any logical meaning. Thie man has done nothing but bring this country to its knees and it's only going to get much worse.

You're not a smart woman.

• moonlightin
        moonlightin commented
        Editing a comment

omni wrote:

You go from guns from good law abiding people to them ended up in bad guys hands? Explain.

Working...
    X