Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based on anti-gun logic....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Based on anti-gun logic....

    We should ban alcohol....and never legalize drugs.

     

    - No one "needs" it.

     

    - It's not protected by trhe constitution.

     

    - It's only purpose is  to intoxicate, it has no beneficial purpose.

     

    - It kills more innocent children that firearms.


  • #2

    And you own weapons.......

    _________________________________________

    “True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

    Comment


  • #3

    nedezero1 wrote:

    - It's only purpose is  to intoxicate, it has no beneficial purpose.


    ...unless you recognise the benefit of intoxication

    "I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man" - Clapton

    Comment


    • #4

      nedezero1 wrote:

      We should ban alcohol....and never legalize drugs.

       

      - No one "needs" it.

       

      - It's not protected by trhe constitution.

       

      - It's only purpose is  to intoxicate, it has no beneficial purpose.

       

      - It kills more innocent children that firearms.


      By the looks of your grammar, now would be a great time to go clean your guns.


      TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

      Comment


      • quickie1
        quickie1 commented
        Editing a comment

        willhaven wrote:

        nedezero1 wrote:

        We should ban alcohol....and never legalize drugs.

         

        - No one "needs" it.

         

        - It's not protected by trhe constitution.

         

        - It's only purpose is  to intoxicate, it has no beneficial purpose.

         

        - It kills more innocent children that firearms.


        By the looks of your grammar, now would be a great time to go clean your guns.


        Yes....he does look a bit .....Under the influence....


    • #5

      So anything not explicitly protected by the Constitution should be banned?? Republicans will have to stop diddling little boys at truck stops.

      Comment


      • Bowe
        Bowe commented
        Editing a comment

        isn't the production and sale of alcohol regulated?

        even to the point of banning certain alcohol, such as absinthe that contains wormwood?


    • #6

      Moderate consumption of alcohol has been shown to decrease the risk of heart attack, lower the risk of diabetes, and lower the risk of developing dementia.

      "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
      — Isaac Asimov

      Comment



      Working...
      X