Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the DHS is buying personal defense weapons.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the DHS is buying personal defense weapons.

interesting. 

The United States Department of Homeland Security has stated a rifle chambered in 5.56 NATO (compatible with .223) with a magazine capacity of 30 rounds is

Dillybar 13 july 2008.
    "I do not expect you to lift one of your lazy fingers to find the proof that I am right."

What is the context of that quote?  Personal defense for whom?

I hope we're not too messianic or a trifle too Satanic.

**************** art, buy junk.

Comment

• gspointer
      gspointer commented
      Editing a comment

Invisible Hand wrote:

What is the context of that quote?  Personal defense for whom?

the Section C PDF

DHS is making a purchase of "Personal Defense Weapons". Their words not mine. (DHS's) So the context of the quote is, DHS wants personal defense weapons suitable for close quarters and is buying 7k .223's

• Fred Fartboski
      Fred Fartboski commented
      Editing a comment

NATO is also purchasing additional black helicopters to target gun-owning civilians in Obamao sponsered gun-grabs.

I don't think there is any question that a AR-type rifle with a large magazine is an excellent defensive (or offensive) tool, otherwise they would not be a stardard for military and police use worldwide.

Modern AR-type guns have many applications.  Hunting, defense, competiiton, etc., regardless of their current unpopularity in some circles.

Stay above this line.

Good Trades with: recovery, sumphead, here2trade, Hodder, JoshuaTSP, justinhedrick, Foorever, xstraightedgesh, bendedavis, hvymtl939, DracoAran, pinto79, itkindaworks, torgeot, Coverdale, guitarded84, schaeffy (x2), King CAD, Dash4814, guitarsignals, Mike Fiasco, divadc, teleman (x2), ecdrevolution, tomh777, bluesthug, fxloop, bluesrock70's, Chevyman95, Suit & Tie Guy, theepicproblem, filster2, rll, aehoff, nbabmf, shooto, Viper Jazz, api4u, FenderP, KingdomGuitar

Comment

The DHS is the dumping ground where federal bureaucrats who have achieved special levels of incompetence just short of conditions allowing their firing are sent.

So if they are arming themselves, we can expect yet more self-destroying contenders for The Darwin Awards to start showing up regularly in the news.

Guns are nature's way of saying you're a true loser.
      A Gadibus usque ad Auroram

Comment

• RedRoadEnsemble
        RedRoadEnsemble commented
        Editing a comment

realtrance wrote:
        The DHS is the dumping ground where federal bureaucrats who have achieved special levels of incompetence just short of conditions allowing their firing are sent.

So if they are arming themselves, we can expect yet more self-destroying contenders for The Darwin Awards to start showing up regularly in the news.

Guns are nature's way of saying you're a true loser.

Ashcroft.

gspointer wrote:

interesting. 

The United States Department of Homeland Security has stated a rifle chambered in 5.56 NATO (compatible with .223) with a magazine capacity of 30 rounds is

Comment

Working...
      X