Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You poor sods

Wow, the bitterness of all the white racists around the country today is palpable.

You lost, our President, our Constitution and our future proceeds without you.

And meanwhile, I'm just going to tune out all your bitterness, hatred and rampaging, violent ugliness because soon, you'll be as completely ignored in general as I am going to ignore you now.

So yes, go drown in your own acid, cya.
    A Gadibus usque ad Auroram

Granted, I don't seek out white supremacist web sites, but on all the forums on which I prowl, it is only the Obama supporters who keep bringing up the race of the President.

Comment

• lagger
      lagger commented
      Editing a comment

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

Granted, I don't seek out white supremacist web sites, but on all the forums on which I prowl, it is only the Obama supporters who keep bringing up the race of the President.

It's a given he is a nagger on those sites  reiterating it constantly causes it to lose power

• guido61
      guido61 commented
      Editing a comment

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

Are you new to the internet?  The Obama opponents reference race all the time.  They just do it subtlely.  And then when they get called on it they cry "you're playing the race card!"

It's an old, old tactic.

• bluzboy
      bluzboy commented
      Editing a comment

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

Lie much?

Mr.NiceGuy wrote:

I'm proud to live in a country where a black man can be elected and re-elected to be President.

I'm ashamed to live in a country where 50.5% of the voters elected and re-elected that same man solely because of his race. Where is the colorblindedness if you voted based on race?

Working...
X