Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You Feel About Living In A Time When History Is Being Made?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Feel About Living In A Time When History Is Being Made?

No matter how you voted, how do you feel about living in a time when the first African American president was elected?

I was part of history....I voted for him...Twice.

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

I think change is good, there just hasn't been enough, i.e. campaign finance reform, holding Wall St. accountable, ending the filibuster, Citizens United, and corporate welfare! -ADam
    Originally Posted by nicholai

He seems to like bacon a lot......

Originally Posted by Luigi

Jesus probably doesn't love everyone, especially ****************************s. He probably wants to punch them but He won't. That's what makes him Jesus.

Originally Posted by GuitarNoobie

...we should be talking about the national debt, the number of incarcerated citizens in this country(the prison industrial complex), the military industrial complex, the so called war on drugs and corporations/banks that are running over people and buying our politicians...

Comment

• GuitarNoobie
      GuitarNoobie commented
      Editing a comment

Malcolm Ramone wrote:
      I think change is good, there just hasn't been enough, i.e. campaign finance reform, holding Wall St. accountable, ending the filibuster, Citizens United, and corporate welfare! -ADam

whats your sig quote me about?

can't read it?

quickie1 wrote:

No matter how you voted, how do you feel about living in a time when the first African American president was elected?

I "feel" that we only have to endure his foolishness for another four years.

Comment

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

Even electing Hillary will put some sanity back in the government. Right now I feel another California coming on. I love Californians but their political leaders are the worst of the face of the planet.

quickie1 wrote:

Yep, same here.  I have no illusions about my political views ever being represented in this varying-shades-of-red-conservative-quagmire of a country.  Add to that, I grew up in a place and time of pervasive racism.

I NEVER thought I'd live to see a black man serve as President.  Color me surprised as hell.  Pleasantly.

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into your cave...SLEESTAK!

Comment

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

Yeah and I will admit they picked a good one. The possible taxation and spending going on in our government bother me, as do some of the knee jerk decisions.

There has been no time in history that people lived that people were not living in a time when history was being made.

So what is your point?

Come out and say it, you are a reverse racist.  You are tooting your horn for Obama.

Comment

• Microtilt
      Microtilt commented
      Editing a comment

normh wrote:

There has been no time in history that people lived that people were not living in a time when history was being made.

So what is your point?

Come out and say it, you are a reverse racist.  You are tooting your horn for Obama.

Come out and say it, you are a reverse communicator.  You are tooting your horn for illiteracy.

• quickie1
      quickie1 commented
      Editing a comment

normh wrote:

So what is your point?

You're an idiot. I simply can't hold back from saying that any more. Really....reverse racist?

Get a clue.

quickie1 wrote: No matter how you voted, how do you feel about living in a time when the first African American president was elected?

If I were an American voter, I'd be counting my blessings. After all, it could have been Herman Cain

Comment

• dblazer
      dblazer commented
      Editing a comment

I think it's a good thing, but I'm not that crazy about this guy in particular. Not stopping the drone murders was a really huge disappointment for me.

I really haven't given it much thought. I don't pay much attention to skin color.

Comment

quickie1 wrote:

The conservative death knell of the past four years makes my pants tight.

FOUR MORE YEARS!

Obama #2TERMZ

Attached Files

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

quickie1 wrote:

Don't give a **bleep**, as I'm not black.

Comment

• guido61
          guido61 commented
          Editing a comment

Daryl Flynn wrote:

Don't give a **bleep**, as I'm not black.

Another conservative with no concept of American history and no ability to have perspective concerning historical, cultural and political issues?

Go figure....

obamas a **bleep** president.  you idiots asked for him  you got em.

now go lick some windows.

Comment

• Zig al-din
          Zig al-din commented
          Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

That's not an answer to the OP's question. 

• The Badger
          The Badger commented
          Editing a comment

Davo17 wrote:

Obvious Troll 

Didn't  you once get banned for calling people "window lickers?"

Attached Files

quickie1 wrote:

You must be kicking yourself now.

Comment

Working...
        X