Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that RWers don't want to leave their children & grandchildren any debt...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it that RWers don't want to leave their children & grandchildren any debt...

but they don't give a flying fuck if they have clean water to drink or air to breathe?

To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

RogueGnome wrote:

but they don't give a flying fuck if they have clean water to drink or air to breathe?

Obviously, it's because they really enjoy breathing dirty air and drinking dirty water.

Duh...

Comment

Who says they don't?  

In the last 30 years, Republican administrations have consistently run up more debt than Dems.  They only whine about the debt--and everything else--when there's a Democrat in the White House.

Comment

• RogueGnome
        RogueGnome commented
        Editing a comment

bluzboy wrote:

Who says they don't?  

In the last 30 years, Republican administrations have consistently run up more debt than Dems.  They only whine about the debt--and everything else--when there's a Democrat in the White House.

I see. I knew there had to be a logical explanation.

Thank you very much.

• mauser
        mauser commented
        Editing a comment

bluzboy wrote:

Who says they don't?  

It's called politics.

Each party does stuff that they complain about when the other party does it.

It's childish and hypocritical, not to mention totally irresponsible.....but it's what the sheeple seem to want.

So you get it.

Working...
    X