Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

A man shot at the Medina gun show.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A man shot at the Medina gun show.

    A man shot his friend after he was trying to sell a gun at a Cleveland area gun show.

    Quote,

    MEDINA, Ohio - An accidental shooting at a northeast Ohio gun show has left one man with injuries in his arm and leg, according to police.

    The shooting happened Saturday afternoon in Medina at the county gun show being held at the Medina County Community Center (on Medina Fair Grounds).

    Medina police Chief Pat Berarducci said a gun dealer was checking out a semi-automatic handgun he had just bought when he accidentally pulled the trigger.

    Investigators believe the round hit the floor and struck a man standing nearby in the leg and arm.

    The police chief said the man was taken by helicopter to a Cleveland hospital. His name and condition are unknown at this time.

    Police said the gun's magazine was loaded and had been pulled from the firearm, but one round remained in the chamber.

    Chief Berarducci said the victim and dealer are longtime friends



    Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_medina/a-man-was-shot-at-the-medina-county-gun-show-saturday-afternoon#ixzz2IYVDwJ5k
    Originally Posted by Papa Grizzly


    Auntie Em just piddled her knickers.









    Originally Posted by 55gibby


    It's OK that you're a dumbass... but it's not OK that you're boring. If you're going to be stupid, a least be funny









    Originally Posted by Hoddy


    First off, I'm not Hoddy, and secondly as far as groveling is concerned, probably about as much as Johnny66 or Daddysguitar did when they were banned.

  • #2
    Yup thats how the typical accidental discharge happend... they cycle the mag ,, and eject a round and it cycles another one into the chamber ,, then they drop the magizine, thinking the pistol is clear. Its not.
    "you mess with him and you mess with the whole trailer park"

    Comment


    • Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment
      troll

    • RedRoadEnsemble
      RedRoadEnsemble commented
      Editing a comment

       


      TIMKEYS wrote:
      Yup thats how the typical accidental discharge happend... they cycle the mag ,, and eject a round and it cycles another one into the chamber ,, then they drop the magizine, thinking the pistol is clear. Its not.

      The nimrod put his finger on the trigger. Are you a chartered and life long NRA member?


  • #3

    There's dumb, there's stupid, and there's stuff like this...

     


    newbie chick wrote:

    A man shot his friend after he was trying to sell a gun at a Cleveland area gun show.

    Quote,

    MEDINA, Ohio - An accidental shooting at a northeast Ohio gun show has left one man with injuries in his arm and leg, according to police.

    The shooting happened Saturday afternoon in Medina at the county gun show being held at the Medina County Community Center (on Medina Fair Grounds).

    Medina police Chief Pat Berarducci said a gun dealer was checking out a semi-automatic handgun he had just bought when he accidentally pulled the trigger.

    Investigators believe the round hit the floor and struck a man standing nearby in the leg and arm.

    The police chief said the man was taken by helicopter to a Cleveland hospital. His name and condition are unknown at this time.

    Police said the gun's magazine was loaded and had been pulled from the firearm, but one round remained in the chamber.

    Chief Berarducci said the victim and dealer are longtime friends



    Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_medina/a-man-was-shot-at-the-medina-county-gun-show-saturday-afternoon#ixzz2IYVDwJ5k


    No wonder non-gun-owners are scared of those things. The "responsible gun owners" can't even handle them safely. And let's not get into what happens when drunks get ahold of guns.

    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
    How Come Other People Can Get Away With Jokes Like That?

    Face it Tea Bagging Neo-Cons...if Reagan ran today, you'd be calling him a RINO socialist! -- scott666

    Barack Obama must be kenyan - everytime he speaks they trot a translator out the next day to explain what he said.-- ToBeAnnounced

    And even then some people still don't understand.-- RogueGnome

    Comment


    • TIMKEYS
      TIMKEYS commented
      Editing a comment

      An experienced gun person always watches a guy unload a pistol ,, and sees that rookie mistake comming and gets the hell out of the way.   Dumb mistake ,, kinda like a vote for obama ,, he didnt know any better. 


    • Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

      The Badger wrote:

      There's dumb, there's stupid, and there's stuff like this...

       


      newbie chick wrote:

      A man shot his friend after he was trying to sell a gun at a Cleveland area gun show.

      Quote,

      MEDINA, Ohio - An accidental shooting at a northeast Ohio gun show has left one man with injuries in his arm and leg, according to police.

      The shooting happened Saturday afternoon in Medina at the county gun show being held at the Medina County Community Center (on Medina Fair Grounds).

      Medina police Chief Pat Berarducci said a gun dealer was checking out a semi-automatic handgun he had just bought when he accidentally pulled the trigger.

      Investigators believe the round hit the floor and struck a man standing nearby in the leg and arm.

      The police chief said the man was taken by helicopter to a Cleveland hospital. His name and condition are unknown at this time.

      Police said the gun's magazine was loaded and had been pulled from the firearm, but one round remained in the chamber.

      Chief Berarducci said the victim and dealer are longtime friends



      Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_medina/a-man-was-shot-at-the-medina-county-gun-show-saturday-afternoon#ixzz2IYVDwJ5k


      No wonder non-gun-owners are scared of those things. The "responsible gun owners" can't even handle them safely. And let's not get into what happens when drunks get ahold of guns.


      How many car accidents happened the same day in the US in which people were either injured or killed?

      Are you scared of cars?


  • #4

    Clearing drills and muzzle control are such incredibly simple concepts and skills.

    Comment


    • RedRoadEnsemble
      RedRoadEnsemble commented
      Editing a comment

      notgonnadoit wrote:

      Clearing drills and muzzle control are such incredibly simple concepts and skills.


      It takes a man for such incredibly simple concepts, skills, and deception.


  • #5

    newbie chick wrote:

    A man shot his friend after he was trying to sell a gun at a Cleveland area gun show.

    Quote,

    MEDINA, Ohio - An accidental shooting at a northeast Ohio gun show has left one man with injuries in his arm and leg, according to police.

    The shooting happened Saturday afternoon in Medina at the county gun show being held at the Medina County Community Center (on Medina Fair Grounds).

    Medina police Chief Pat Berarducci said a gun dealer was checking out a semi-automatic handgun he had just bought when he accidentally pulled the trigger.

    Investigators believe the round hit the floor and struck a man standing nearby in the leg and arm.

    The police chief said the man was taken by helicopter to a Cleveland hospital. His name and condition are unknown at this time.

    Police said the gun's magazine was loaded and had been pulled from the firearm, but one round remained in the chamber.

    Chief Berarducci said the victim and dealer are longtime friends



    Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_medina/a-man-was-shot-at-the-medina-county-gun-show-saturday-afternoon#ixzz2IYVDwJ5k

    If your friends can't shoot you, who can?

    A gun dealer did this?! How responsible!

    Comment


    • New Trail
      New Trail commented
      Editing a comment

      I guess they need armed guards at all guns shows to keep gun nuts from shooting each other, or themselves....


  • #6
    Cars kill people too. So that means we should nothing to make guns safer. Great logic there....
    _________________________________________________
    band websites:
    http://www.JumpStartYourParty.com
    https://www.gigmasters.com/Rock/Jump-Start
    https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartYourParty
    http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/jumps...587fe5f12.html

    Comment


    • Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

      guido61 wrote:
      Cars kill people too. So that means we should nothing to make guns safer. Great logic there....

      Firearms have safety features built into them...just as automobiles do, and yet everyday people are injured or killed in both automobile and firearm accidents. You can't make either one of them 100% accident proof.


  • #7

    newbie chick wrote:

    A man shot his friend after he was trying to sell a gun at a Cleveland area gun show.

    Quote,

    MEDINA, Ohio - An accidental shooting at a northeast Ohio gun show has left one man with injuries in his arm and leg, according to police.

    The shooting happened Saturday afternoon in Medina at the county gun show being held at the Medina County Community Center (on Medina Fair Grounds).

    Medina police Chief Pat Berarducci said a gun dealer was checking out a semi-automatic handgun he had just bought when he accidentally pulled the trigger.

    Investigators believe the round hit the floor and struck a man standing nearby in the leg and arm.

    The police chief said the man was taken by helicopter to a Cleveland hospital. His name and condition are unknown at this time.

    Police said the gun's magazine was loaded and had been pulled from the firearm, but one round remained in the chamber.

    Chief Berarducci said the victim and dealer are longtime friends



    Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/oh_medina/a-man-was-shot-at-the-medina-county-gun-show-saturday-afternoon#ixzz2IYVDwJ5k

    More people have been killed at rock concerts than at gun shows. Fact!

    Comment


    • coyote-1
      coyote-1 commented
      Editing a comment
      And rock concerts have been regulated because of it. After the Who had their deadly thing in Cincinnati, festival seating was prohibited.

      I wonder if mclovin will get the point.

  • #8

    Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

    Comment



    Working...
    X