Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not allow the possession of nuclear weapons?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not allow the possession of nuclear weapons?

After all, the average person has several hundred million dollars sitting around to purchase a warhead, build a silo, and then install a launch system.

And I'm sure your local zoning commission would unanimously approve of it!

I think it should be legal as long as you're qualified to operate them and are mentally sound.

Though, I'm not a fan of laws in general.
    My electronic music project, KHALIL, just released its first EP, "tell Us What Happened" on Thumbs Up Records in Florida. If you are into chill, experimental beat music with keyboards, saxophone and sample manipulation, check it out:http://khalilduo.bandcamp.com/Piano Interperetation of Fleedwood Mac's "Landslide" --https://soundcloud.com/ryan7585/landslide

Comment

• TIMKEYS
      TIMKEYS commented
      Editing a comment

ryan7585 wrote:
      I think it should be legal as long as you're qualified to operate them and are mentally sound.

Though, I'm not a fan of laws in general.

whats funny is you hve obama wanting to ban guns , but he doesnt give a rats **bleep** about iran getting nukes.. he has the whole middle east being run by the terrorist muslim brotherhood.   Just one more obama failure to add to the list.   

sure, why not? 

Comment

• Ed
      Ed commented
      Editing a comment

The government can have nukes, so why not citizens? Obviously you want to keep ordinary moes from having nukes because of the damage they can do, yet...

why do you trust the government with nukes? I certainly don't. So make it illegal for the government to own nukes, and I would agree with a ban on nukes for the general public.

Caulk Rocket wrote:

After all, the average person has several hundred million dollars sitting around to purchase a warhead, build a silo, and then install a launch system.

And I'm sure your local zoning commission would unanimously approve of it!

So no one in America could afford one?

I don't think you thought this one through. 

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

Working...
    X