Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • True or False?

    Some simple, food for thought, true or false questions for the good people of HCPP:

    a) It is my right to own whatever weapon I want.

    b) I dont care how many innocent people die, I want to own guns.

    c) I need a gun to: protect my family/myself/feel safe.

    d) I have used a gun in self defense before.

    e) A gun is a very easy and effective tool for killing other people.

    f) The world would be a better place with more guns.

    g) I need a gun in case the government comes after me.

    h) I would have no problem with killing another human being.

    i) Guns are the only way to protect myself- anything less wont do.

    j) Mass shootings are an acceptable fact of everyday life- there is nothing we can do about them so we all need to be armed just in case.

     

     

     

     

     

    Gear:
    Cort m200 (with SD 59/JB combo)
    Ampeg Dan Armstrong
    Gibson Firebird Studio
    Gibson Explorer x2 (natural/white)
    Gibson LP studio
    Squier Tele Custom II
    Godin LG EMG
    Hello Kitty Strat
    Edwards LPC
    Jackson COW 6
    Jim Root Strat
    ESP Eclipse I DBSB
    Billy Corgan Strat
    50s Tribute Goldtop HB
    Squier Mini Strat
    Fender Cabronita Tele

  • #2

    Delivery, Takeout & Catering is Easy!
    PrimeTakeout.com displays local restaurant food delivery menus, takeout menus and catering menus from most of its participating restaurants all across its delivery area. Place your restaurant delivery, takeout, or catering order directly over the web at PrimeTakeout.comand have your favorite restaurant delivered today. Have it delivered to your home, office, hotel or event location. Or, simply have it ready for pick up at your favorite restaurant. Whether you're planning a party or meeting for 2 or for 200, catering is now as easy as 1-2-3 withPrimeTakeout.com!

     

    food" rel="nofollow">http://www.primetakeout.com/]food deliveries

    food deliveries

    Comment


    • Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

       


      clairebland180 wrote:

      Delivery, Takeout & Catering is Easy!
      PrimeTakeout.com displays local restaurant food delivery menus, takeout menus and catering menus from most of its participating restaurants all across its delivery area. Place your restaurant delivery, takeout, or catering order directly over the web at PrimeTakeout.comand have your favorite restaurant delivered today. Have it delivered to your home, office, hotel or event location. Or, simply have it ready for pick up at your favorite restaurant. Whether you're planning a party or meeting for 2 or for 200, catering is now as easy as 1-2-3 withPrimeTakeout.com!

       

      food" rel="nofollow">http://www.primetakeout.com/]food deliveries


      racist 


  • #3

    Spike Li wrote:

    Some simple, food for thought, true or false questions for the good people of HCPP:

    a) It is my right to own whatever weapon I want.

    b) I dont care how many innocent people die, I want to own guns.

    c) I need a gun to: protect my family/myself/feel safe.

    d) I have used a gun in self defense before.

    e) A gun is a very easy and effective tool for killing other people.

    f) The world would be a better place with more guns.

    g) I need a gun in case the government comes after me.

    h) I would have no problem with killing another human being.

    i) Guns are the only way to protect myself- anything less wont do.

    j) Mass shootings are an acceptable fact of everyday life- there is nothing we can do about them so we all need to be armed just in case.

     

     

     

     

     


    so what's the problem? 

     

    how fast can u run? leave your family behind? 

     

    pray when the bleeper puts the barrel to your head? 

     

    what the bleep is your point? 

    Comment


    • #4

      Spike Li wrote:

      Some simple, food for thought, true or false questions for the good people of HCPP:

      a) It is my right to own whatever weapon I want.

      b) I dont care how many innocent people die, I want to own guns.

      c) I need a gun to: protect my family/myself/feel safe.

      d) I have used a gun in self defense before.

      e) A gun is a very easy and effective tool for killing other people.

      f) The world would be a better place with more guns.

      g) I need a gun in case the government comes after me.

      h) I would have no problem with killing another human being.

      i) Guns are the only way to protect myself- anything less wont do.

      j) Mass shootings are an acceptable fact of everyday life- there is nothing we can do about them so we all need to be armed just in case.

       

       

       

       

       


       what kind of emo **bleep** is this?  the op must think hes grown up.

      Comment


      • The Badger
        The Badger commented
        Editing a comment

        Spike Li wrote:

        Some simple, food for thought, true or false questions for the good people of HCPP:

        a) It is my right to own whatever weapon I want.T

        b) I dont care how many innocent people die, I want to own guns. F

        c) I need a gun to: protect my family/myself/feel safe. F

        d) I have used a gun in self defense before. F

        e) A gun is a very easy and effective tool for killing other people. T

        f) The world would be a better place with more guns. F

        g) I need a gun in case the government comes after me. F

        h) I would have no problem with killing another human being. F

        i) Guns are the only way to protect myself- anything less wont do. F

        j) Mass shootings are an acceptable fact of everyday life- there is nothing we can do about them so we all need to be armed just in case. F

         

         


        Davo17 wrote:

         what kind of emo **bleep** is this?  the op must think hes grown up.


         

        The Original Post asked a set of questions based on the opinions expressed here and in other gun control debates. Given the way he phrased those questions, I am sure he is "grown up."

        You, on the other hand, are an overly-emotional, irrational, irritable and irritating "emo b**ch" who displays all the "maturity" of a two-year old having a non-stop tantrum.


      • Spike Li
        Spike Li commented
        Editing a comment

        Davo17 wrote:

        Spike Li wrote:

        Some simple, food for thought, true or false questions for the good people of HCPP:

        a) It is my right to own whatever weapon I want.

        b) I dont care how many innocent people die, I want to own guns.

        c) I need a gun to: protect my family/myself/feel safe.

        d) I have used a gun in self defense before.

        e) A gun is a very easy and effective tool for killing other people.

        f) The world would be a better place with more guns.

        g) I need a gun in case the government comes after me.

        h) I would have no problem with killing another human being.

        i) Guns are the only way to protect myself- anything less wont do.

        j) Mass shootings are an acceptable fact of everyday life- there is nothing we can do about them so we all need to be armed just in case.


         what kind of emo **bleep** is this?  the op must think hes grown up.


        Is there any reason you dont want to answer these questions? 


    • #5

      Spike Li wrote:

      Some simple, food for thought, true or false questions for the good people of HCPP:

      a) It is my right to own whatever weapon I want.

      b) I dont care how many innocent people die, I want to own guns.

      c) I need a gun to: protect my family/myself/feel safe.

      d) I have used a gun in self defense before.

      e) A gun is a very easy and effective tool for killing other people.

      f) The world would be a better place with more guns.

      g) I need a gun in case the government comes after me.

      h) I would have no problem with killing another human being.

      i) Guns are the only way to protect myself- anything less wont do.

      j) Mass shootings are an acceptable fact of everyday life- there is nothing we can do about them so we all need to be armed just in case.

       

       

       

       

       


      True.

      Comment


      • Booker
        Booker commented
        Editing a comment

        mauser wrote:

        Spike Li wrote:

        Some simple, food for thought, true or false questions for the good people of HCPP:

        a) It is my right to own whatever weapon I want.

        b) I dont care how many innocent people die, I want to own guns.

        c) I need a gun to: protect my family/myself/feel safe.

        d) I have used a gun in self defense before.

        e) A gun is a very easy and effective tool for killing other people.

        f) The world would be a better place with more guns.

        g) I need a gun in case the government comes after me.

        h) I would have no problem with killing another human being.

        i) Guns are the only way to protect myself- anything less wont do.

        j) Mass shootings are an acceptable fact of everyday life- there is nothing we can do about them so we all need to be armed just in case.

         

         

         

         

         


        True.


        Oh, you're insane, that explains everything.



    Working...
    X