Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaunch
    started a topic Can you ignore Viconti?

Can you ignore Viconti?

I mean **bleep** really people. The only reason he keeps posting is because you self important dip****************s respond.

**bleep** STOP!

• Long Crapper
    replied

Buncha p*ssies

Leave a comment:

• erok123
    replied

Chaunch wrote:

I mean **bleep** really people. The only reason he keeps posting is because you self important dip****************s respond.

**bleep** STOP!

He's on my ignore list. Unfortunately, the ignore list here doesn't work.  

Leave a comment:

• Gromit
    replied

Chaunch wrote:

**bleep** STOP!

Yep, I was successfully ignoring the stupid git for months under the old HC (without the use of the ignore function).  For some reason I responded to a couple of his threads on the new site, but now it's time to put him back in the box.

Leave a comment:

• yumpy
    replied

Chaunch wrote:

**bleep** STOP!

and u start threads about him? 

are u that stupid? really?

Leave a comment:

• willhaven
    replied

Chaunch wrote:

**bleep** STOP!

Why ignore him? If he wants to show up here and make a total asshole of himself, that's fine with me. I'm more than happy to sit here and laugh at his dumb shit.

Hey Scott, get any good BJs lately? I mean, ones you didn't have to pay for.

Leave a comment:

• moonlightin
    replied

Chaunch wrote:

**bleep** STOP!

98% of the time I can and gladly do so. Having said that, I'm not even going to give him any more attention in this thread.

So.... how's the weather where you folks are?

Leave a comment:

• guido61
    replied
    Who's Visconti?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X