Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You're a GUN CONTROL HYPOCRITE IF....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know You're a GUN CONTROL HYPOCRITE IF....

LOL!

More gun-huggin' bullshit.

Comment

Dumb fail vid.

Not having intimate knowledge of a subject while calling for control is NOT hypocrisy.

I've never worked with big cats (lions, tigers, leopards etc.) but I'm glad that the UK government decided that they should only be kept in secure places by trained, responsible people.

Question: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Answer: because it was dead.

Comment

• quickie1
        quickie1 commented
        Editing a comment

Gromit wrote:

Dumb fail vid.

Not having intimate knowledge of a subject while calling for control is NOT hypocrisy.

I've never worked with big cats (lions, tigers, leopards etc.) but I'm glad that the UK government decided that they should only be kept in secure places by trained, responsible people.

Like the response to your logical post?

"Stay in the UK, OK"

• NOS68
        NOS68 commented
        Editing a comment

Gromit wrote:

Dumb fail vid.

But don't you think knowing all you can about big cats would matter if your only going to confine certain ones?

feinstein's bill limits based on cosmetic apearance, thus most Ruger Mini 14 would be legal in most states and an AR 15 illegal. Both rifles are mag fed semi automatics. It's is this kind of stupidity that drives me nuts.

In the pic below, all operate exactly the same.

The top one would be legal.

The next down would be illegal due to the fact it has 3 features and according to the silly bitch more than one is a no-no. The no-no'son it are collasable stock, pistol grip and flash hider.

The next down is legal. It's good to go as I don't believe compansators are on the no-no list.

The bottom should be legal as well as it only has a flash hider.

mini14.jpg

Attached Files

• Davo17
        Davo17 commented
        Editing a comment

Gromit wrote:

Dumb fail vid.

sad you are so comfie with what your govt has decided for you.  crouch down and lick my hand, boy.

NOS68 wrote:

spot on...though hes using logic to argue against emotion based lib logic.

Comment

Working...
      X