Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHRED
    started a topic Nugent claims his

Nugent claims his

Ted's 'buddies might however Ted has proven that he will rub his body with feces and not bathe for a week to avoid it.

-----

Detroit-born southern rockabilly Ted Nugent isn

• mauser
    replied
    Fred: you're a smart guy. I'm sure you know what it is already.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    The founders didn't stand a chance either.

Apparently they didn't get the memo.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Fred: Critical mass has yet to be achieved, but it's getting closer.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Fred: It wasn't started by the people the first time.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Splat: okey dokey.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Splat: As our founders so eloquently stated, "all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

I believe that to be true. I also believe there comes a time when the evils are no longer sufferanle. That will usually happen at different times for different people, but a critically mass will eventually be achieved.

We live in interesting times.

Leave a comment:

• Visconti
    replied

Obama, FU.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Splat: I believe none of our rights should ever be put to a vote. Mine....yours.....no one's.

Has nothing to do with the outcome of this or any other election. It has to do with what the person does after assuming office.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Fred: Oh....I will.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Fred: I'm going to stomp my feet, and not tolerate it.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Fred: I suspect that'll most likely be done by the jack- booted thugs, as John Dingell referred to them.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Slodge: Again, it has less to do with who is elected than it does what they do once they get there.

The abuse suffered by the people of this country at the hands of those we elect is outrageous, and it goes much further back than our current President. He is simply carrying on in the finest traditions of previous abusers of our liberty.

And yes.....when the political conversation turns to how best to disarm the population, then get ready for a firestorm, because I can guarantee you that it will not be tolerated.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Erik: It occurs to me frequently that civil war is nasty business.

It also occurs to me that if all else fails, that's precisely what will occur.

Leave a comment:

• mauser
    replied
    Slodge: If you're unable to differentiate between the country and its Constitution, and the government....so be it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X