Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nugent claims his

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Fred: I'm going to stomp my feet, and not tolerate it.

    Comment


    • Fred Fartboski
      Fred Fartboski commented
      Editing a comment

      mauser wrote:
      Fred: I'm going to stomp my feet, and not tolerate it.

      mauser-

      Stomp your feet hard. Stomp them very hard.


    • savoldi
      savoldi commented
      Editing a comment

      mauser wrote:
      Fred: I'm going to stomp my feet, and not tolerate it.

      If i were you, I'd keep it to that. Otherwise, your ass will be hunted down and shot for the traitor you are. You'd have no country. You'd be rebelling against America and what it stands for no matter how twisted your thinking is and no matter how many whackos agree with you.


  • #17
    Fred: Oh....I will.

    Comment


    • #18
      Splat: I believe none of our rights should ever be put to a vote. Mine....yours.....no one's.

      Has nothing to do with the outcome of this or any other election. It has to do with what the person does after assuming office.

      Comment


      • splatbass
        splatbass commented
        Editing a comment

        mauser wrote:
        Splat: I believe none of our rights should ever be put to a vote. Mine....yours.....no one's.

        Has nothing to do with the outcome of this or any other election. It has to do with what the person does after assuming office.

        As I have said repeatedly, and I believe including  specifically to you, I support the right to bear arms. But Obama has not infringed on that right. You do not have an absolute right to own ANY arms (rocket launchers and hand grenades, for example). Even Scalia has acknowledged that. And there is no ****************ing way a background check infringes on your rights.

        I believe the right of the people to choose their leaders is what this country is about. And you sore losers that want to use violence to change the outcome of an election are not patriots, no matter how much you think you are.


      • BA.Barcolounger
        BA.Barcolounger commented
        Editing a comment

        mauser wrote:
        Splat: I believe none of our rights should ever be put to a vote. Mine....yours.....no one's.

        How did you feel about California's Prop 8, or DOMA?

         

        Those people's rights were put to a vote.


    • #19

      Obama, FU.

      Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

      I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

      Comment


      • #20
        Splat: As our founders so eloquently stated, "all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

        I believe that to be true. I also believe there comes a time when the evils are no longer sufferanle. That will usually happen at different times for different people, but a critically mass will eventually be achieved.


        We live in interesting times.

        Comment


        • splatbass
          splatbass commented
          Editing a comment

          mauser wrote:
          Splat: As our founders so eloquently stated, "all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

          I believe that to be true. I also believe there comes a time when the evils are no longer sufferanle. That will usually happen at different times for different people, but a critically mass will eventually be achieved.


          We live in interesting times.

          I don't see any evil. I just see disagreement over how to run the country. And I don't see anything new today, except we as a country are the most right wing we have been in my lifetime. The GOP has moved from moderate right to far, far right, and the Democrats have moved from moderate left to moderate right. There is no real left in this country. Conservatives in most western countries would be liberals here. This is undeniably true if you look at it from a wide, international perspective.

          I was in the Hilton lounge in Seoul talking to a Korean friend, a Finn and a Brit. They all thought I was a conservative.


          This country will be fine. The republic will be fine. The constitution is alive and well. You alarmists are just out of touch and paranoid. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you aren't racist, although I believe a lot of the "time for a revolution" people are. I believe that the fact that minorities decided the presidential election and white voters are losing influence scares a lot of people and that is what is driving most of this. Obama is not really different from Clinton, yet while there were plenty of attacks on him no one was calling for an armed revolution or secession then.


      • #21
        Splat: okey dokey.

        Comment


        • Fred Fartboski
          Fred Fartboski commented
          Editing a comment

          Nugent and his buddies don't have the balls to start an armed revolt.


      • #22
        Fred: It wasn't started by the people the first time.

        Comment


        • Fred Fartboski
          Fred Fartboski commented
          Editing a comment

          mauser wrote:
          Fred: It wasn't started by the people the first time.

          I'm talking about Nugent and his yahoo buddies mentioned in the OP. They don't have the balls, intelligence, power or organization to pull it off.


          Like I said, it's all empty bravado and grandstanding from right-wing gun-wavers.

           


      • #23
        Fred: Critical mass has yet to be achieved, but it's getting closer.

        Comment


        • Fred Fartboski
          Fred Fartboski commented
          Editing a comment

          mauser wrote:
          Fred: Critical mass has yet to be achieved, but it's getting closer.

          define "critical mass"

           


      • #24
        The founders didn't stand a chance either.

        Apparently they didn't get the memo.

        Comment


        • #25
          Fred: you're a smart guy. I'm sure you know what it is already.

          Comment









          Working...
          X