Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republicans are stupid

The WP did a poll about Obama's proposals regarding guns. They asked republicans a series of questions about each of O's proposals, without mentioning Obama.Remember - these are republicans responding...

Banning assault weapons - 48% approve
    Banning high capacity clips - 57% approve
    Banning armor-piercing rounds - 65% approve
    Requiring mental health agencies to report data to NICS - 75% approve
    Universal background checks - 89% approve.

Now the kicker.

"Do you approve of Obama's gun proposal?" - 21% approve.

Bwahahahahahaha
    Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

Comment

• Grumpy_Polecat
      Grumpy_Polecat commented
      Editing a comment

They should do a  'study' using the same methodology with Democratic voters on one of thier hot-button issues befeore the mudslinging begins.

lol

Attached Files

Comment

• Philter
      Philter commented
      Editing a comment

Caulk Rocket wrote:

lol

That would be more useful if there weren't years between the polls.  Do you think it's possible that Americans' perceptions of the energy situation may have changed a teensy bit in the last 4+ years?  I'm sure Democrats are biased, but your chart doesn't show it as clearly as a snapshopt poll from the same time because a lot can happen in 4 years.

Attached Files

As I sit here eating my Chilli Ramen Noodle while waiting for my one solid meal of the day because food prices have risen so high while so many are out of work, I think Democrats are so stupid because they are worrying about gun control rather than more pressing problems like unemployment and the national debt.

Yes, I deliberately ran that sentence on to illustrate the typical Democrat mind.

Comment

• Grumpy_Polecat
      Grumpy_Polecat commented
      Editing a comment

normh wrote:

As I sit here eating my Chilli Ramen Noodle while waiting for my one solid meal of the day because food prices have risen so high while so many are out of work, I think Democrats are so stupid because they are worrying about gun control rather than more pressing problems like unemployment and the national debt.

Yes, I deliberately ran that sentence on to illustrate the typical Democrat mind.

You stopped short of making the point fully.

• quickie1
      quickie1 commented
      Editing a comment

normh wrote:

asd

Attached Files

Thread title should read "OP is stupid".

Comment

• Hoppy Shimko
      Hoppy Shimko commented
      Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

Thread title should read "OP is stupid".

Thread title should read "nedezero1 is your face !" HA HA

BA.Barcolounger wrote:
    The WP did a poll about Obama's proposals regarding guns. They asked republicans a series of questions about each of O's proposals, without mentioning Obama.Remember - these are republicans responding...

Now the kicker.

So, they approve of Barack Obama's ideas in the abstract, but not when those ideas come from Obama directly?

I wonder why they would do something like that...

http://imageshack.us/a/img85/9994/38145710150344377666556.jpg

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

BA.Barcolounger wrote:

Now the kicker.

Why haven't you posted the democrat results? Are they even more stupid or was this just another example of completely news media biased reporting?
      I think the repub results could be as good as or better than the dems,  It seems strange that the dems always project themselves as freedom loving, independent, staunch advocates of rights & freedom, yet on more & more issues, they are not only inviting the government into their private lives, but seem to be insisting  & sometimes demanding, that the government take over & control a majority of the responsibilities & decisions of the supposedly private individuals should be in control of.

btw...before you start with your hyperventilating replies, let me eliminate some of your remarks, by saying that I am a gun owner & am 100% in agreement with the 0bama gun proposals. In reference to all the above questions on the poll, I would add that I have no problem at all with them & actually would approve of more restriction & bans. It is time.

......I'll be anxiously awaiting the democrat poll results.

''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"--Edmund Burke
      Man created science to create what man wants science to create.

Comment

• quickie1
        quickie1 commented
        Editing a comment

stratosaurus wrote:

BA.Barcolounger wrote:

Banning assault weapons - 48\% approve
        Banning high capacity clips - 57\% approve
        Banning armor-piercing rounds - 65\% approve
        Requiring mental health agencies to report data to NICS - 75\% approve
        Universal background checks - 89\% approve.

Now the kicker.

"Do you approve of Obama's gun proposal?" - 21\% approve.

Why haven't you posted the democrat results? Are they even more stupid or was this just another example of completely news media biased reporting?
        I think the repub results could be as good as or better than the dems,  It seems strange that the dems always project themselves as freedom loving, independent, staunch advocates of rights & freedom, yet on more & more issues, they are not only inviting the government into their private lives, but seem to be insisting  & sometimes demanding, that the government take over & control a majority of the responsibilities & decisions of the supposedly private individuals should be in control of.

btw...before you start with your hyperventilating replies, let me eliminate some of your remarks, by saying that I am a gun owner & am 100\% in agreement with the 0bama gun proposals. In reference to all the above questions on the poll, I would add that I have no problem at all with them & actually would approve of more restriction & bans. It is time.

......I'll be anxiously awaiting the democrat poll results.

fox

Attached Files

• Booker
        Booker commented
        Editing a comment

stratosaurus wrote:

You could replace every Dems, in that sentence with republicans and it would hold the same amount of truth.

BA.Barcolounger wrote:

Now the kicker.

Hey kackwagon, where's the link?

Disclaimer: My threads and posts are created to allow forum members to discuss interesting subject matter.

I reserve the right to change my decisions at anytime.

Comment

• Mossy Mossy Moss
        Mossy Mossy Moss commented
        Editing a comment

Visconti wrote:

BA.Barcolounger wrote:

Banning assault weapons - 48\% approve
        Banning high capacity clips - 57\% approve
        Banning armor-piercing rounds - 65\% approve
        Requiring mental health agencies to report data to NICS - 75\% approve
        Universal background checks - 89\% approve.

Now the kicker.

"Do you approve of Obama's gun proposal?" - 21\% approve.

Hey kackwagon, where's the link?

Wyn Viscunti

Attached Files

Okay look at it like this, while a majority may agree on all the points, individually, you may not have a majority agree on every point.
      At first glance, it may seem that there is a level of hypocrisy, a more logical examination shows this may not be so.
      Non fui. Fui. Non sum. Non curo.

Comment

• Brave Ulysses
        Brave Ulysses commented
        Editing a comment

Dems are apparently so taxed by the new forum software that even their best and brightest are only able to produce a weak-sauce premise as lame as 'duh, repubs are stoopid. dum also. duh' 

lulz.

Which WP are we talking about?

Link?

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel) http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=4715

Comment

stratosaurus asked about the dem results.

for the individual proposals the dem numbers were higher...

Assault weapons ban 57%
      Hi-cap magazine ban 70%
      Universal background checks 91%

Overall approval 80%

Comment

BA.Barcolounger wrote:

Now the kicker.

You sure it wasn't the poller who didn't understand?  Assault weapons, for instance, have long been banned.  Ask people "Do you approve of banning rifles with a  pistol grip" and you might get a different answer.

Comment

• stratosaurus
          stratosaurus commented
          Editing a comment

Used2BMarkoh wrote:

BA.Barcolounger wrote:

Now the kicker.

You sure it wasn't the poller who didn't understand?  Assault weapons, for instance, have long been banned.  Ask people "Do you approve of banning rifles with a  pistol grip" and you might get a different answer.

Been in hibernation for awhile?

There hasn't been an ban since late 2004.

How strange.

I sat down last night and watched "Dark Knight Rising."  James Eagan Holmes did not up a single time; Adam Lanza did not show up a single time; Jarard Lee Loughner did not show up either.

How did tht happen?

Must be too much being made by single line Dumbocrats who have no idea of how to handle the nations problem and want a nanny government to take care of them, and who really do not want a solution to the problems of the nation today.

Nuts will always be around, just send the squirrels after them.

Comment

• Just Me
          Just Me commented
          Editing a comment

normh wrote:

How strange.

I sat down last night and watched "Dark Knight Rising."  James Eagan Holmes did not up a single time; Adam Lanza did not show up a single time; Jarard Lee Loughner did not show up either.

How did tht happen?

Must be too much being made by single line Dumbocrats who have no idea of how to handle the nations problem and want a nanny government to take care of them, and who really do not want a solution to the problems of the nation today.

Nuts will always be around, just send the squirrels after them.

wtf are you rambling about grandpa?

:smileylol:

Working...
      X