Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check it out - an interview about one of my previous lives as a Hiphop engineer/producer/musician

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check it out - an interview about one of my previous lives as a Hiphop engineer/producer/musician

http://othersounds.com/interview-anton-pukshansky/

Keep the company of those who seek the truth, and run from those who have found it.

-- Vaclav Havel

The Universe is unimaginably vast. For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

-- Carl Sagan

Life - the way it really is - is a battle not between Bad and Good but between Bad and Worse.

-- Joseph Brodsky

Interesting stuff - thanks for sharing.

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

What an interesting life you've had, Red.  From the transition of the USSR to the transition of a genre of music.  Way on the other side of the music spectrum, when I'm driving on weekends, I listen to a program on sat radio hosted by Cowboy Jack Clement, who was mixing, writing and producing a new genre of music at Sun Studios, then later on with his own setup, known as the Cowboy Arms Hotel and Recording Spa.

He wrote a hit for Charlie Pride, the only black country music artist I'd ever heard in the late sixties.

.................................................. ..........

The words fill my head
      And fall to the floor,
      If God's on our side,
      He'll stop the next war.

... Bob Dylan, 1963

Comment

Red Ant wrote:

http://othersounds.com/interview-anton-pukshansky/

Someday, I would like to meet you and see your studio. Maybe you could show me that digital is superior to analog. aaa

Very cool life you have led.

Attached Files

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
        ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

• bluzboy
          bluzboy commented
          Editing a comment
          Ant seems to know his weed.

Never heard of any of those guys except your Sample This! album.  None of them came to Bum****************, Alaska, on tour.  Must have been an interesting time.

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding

Comment

Working...
        X