Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has it tougher in the gay community?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has it tougher in the gay community?

a) guys

b) gals

Definitely the ladies...

Comment

moonlightin wrote:

a) guys

b) gals

Both. They are deprived state and federal benefits when they marry.

Comment

• Pepi
        Pepi commented
        Editing a comment

I like watching two women go at it

See...  I figured that guys tend to look at guys and think two guys being together = ew. Yet if two gals are together, guys =

Comment

• Ed
        Ed commented
        Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

See...  I figured that guys tend to look at guys and think two guys being together = ew. Yet if two gals are together, guys =

That's because girls are much more likely to be bisexual than guys. A chick can spend the night with a chick and it's just two chicks grabbing tits. No penetration possible, so its just fun and games. A guy can't do that because there is going to be that moment in time where one guy is grabbing his ankles and wishing his **************************** wasnt on high alert.

In other words, lesbians or bisexuals can't really have "sex", so its not a problem.

Bisexuals.
      They always cop **************** for the fact a lot of the glbt community tends to have a binary way of thinking re sexuality.
      Good Deals with: Brim & hemispheres

Comment

Feminine men probably have a harder* time being accepted than masculine women.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' "
        — Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Telecruiser
          Telecruiser commented
          Editing a comment
          Men do. Imagine being a tight end about to become a wide receiver?

Working...
      X