Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this forum is almost as clunky as jive

Seriously, the quote function is unusable half the time. I try posting a reply with a quote in it and a confirmation screen comes up asking if it is okay to leave the page.

HC dudes and dudettes, it is almost as pointless back when you guys couldnt figure out how to run a vbulletin forum.

Ed wrote:

Seriously, the quote function is unusable half the time. I try posting a reply with a quote in it and a confirmation screen comes up asking if it is okay to leave the page.

HC dudes and dudettes, it is almost as pointless back when you guys couldnt figure out how to run a vbulletin forum.

Yes, as you can see, the quote function iz totally fukked.

One generation plants the trees,
    The other feels the shade.

...Otis Gibbs

Comment

• note4note
      note4note commented
      Editing a comment

thankyou wrote:

Yes, as you can see, the quote function iz totally fukked.

Yeah, doesn't seem to work at all.  :-(

Ed wrote:

Yeah, the qote blows. If you post something from another site and want to put it in a quote box, you have to hop over to the HTML tab and BLOCKQUOTE it all.

What a pain in the sack.

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• moonlightin
      moonlightin commented
      Editing a comment

willhaven wrote:

Ed wrote:

Yeah, the qote blows. If you post something from another site and want to put it in a quote box, you have to hop over to the HTML tab and BLOCKQUOTE it all.

What a pain in the sack.

I sometimes wonder what sort of design conversation the owners of this site had with the designers and if the designers even went to the old site to look at the design.

Ed wrote:

I just quoted you. It seems to work OK.

Comment

• Microtilt
      Microtilt commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be nice to have a one-button option to include either a single quote or the entire chain when responding. The chained quotes are usually more annoying than useful.

Working...
X