Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the jackass heading the study on gun violence.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the jackass heading the study on gun violence.

And you anti's wonder why you can't have a serious discussion. The good part starts at about 4:23.

Hey Joe would you put that to a test? Are you willing to put your ass on the line to back up your bull****************. I'm sure there is some way we could simulate it.

shut up

Comment

NOS68 wrote:

Hey Joe would you put that to a test? Are you willing to put your ass on the line to back up your bull****************. I'm sure there is some way we could simulate it.

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

we are led by children.  watch that turkey shuck and jive...now its about making cops feel safer...

not one ****************ing lib will attack his flawed logic.  they too are children.

this entire issue is about how they "feel"

• rushtallica
      rushtallica commented
      Editing a comment

onelife wrote:

NOS68 wrote:

NOS68 wrote:

And you anti's wonder why you can't have a serious discussion. The good part starts at about 4:23.

bnm

Attached Files

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
    ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

• NOS68
      NOS68 commented
      Editing a comment

quickie1 wrote:

bnm

Well thank you for gracing us with a self-portrait can you explain why your crying? Is this just after one of your many negligent discharges or did you just see one of them scary black guns.

Attached Files

NOS68 wrote:

Gun control has worked wonders in Australia. It can also work in the United States if you have the wisdom to try. ViscontiSmiley.gif

Attached Files

Comment

• Telecruiser
      Telecruiser commented
      Editing a comment

Use a shotgun? OK, not a bad idea. But do the secret service use a shotgun when protecting him? I doubt it.

I want to have access to the very weapons and and magazine capacities that the secret service uses to protect big Joe B. that's all.

• Davo17
      Davo17 commented
      Editing a comment

Shaun\_Micallef wrote:

NOS68 wrote:

Gun control has worked wonders in Australia. It can also work in the United States if you have the wisdom to try. ViscontiSmiley.gif

except its been tried HERE on both the federal and state level and not only not lowered crime...but also demonsrated no rise in crime with the sunset of such ineffective laws.

the evidence points elsewhere.

Attached Files

Ruger Super Redhawk

Yeehaw

Attached Files

Comment

I freaking love watching all the ******************** gun nuts freak out. It's great that we've found something that scares them more than the inevitable "home invasion" and that's the possibility of a bunch of unarmed people coming to take their penises.

Comment

• NOS68
        NOS68 commented
        Editing a comment

Big_Conig wrote:

I freaking love watching all the ******************** gun nuts freak out. It's great that we've found something that scares them more than the inevitable "home invasion" and that's the possibility of a bunch of unarmed people coming to take their penises.

I'd say the pussies are the ones scared of them evil black rifles so scared you need to lie and deceive the general public about them. Here Joe on one hand is saying they are no good for any kind of defense that you would be better of with a double barrel shotgun. But on the other hand they are so dangerous that they need banned. If he wasn't talking about outlawing a whole class of weapons it would be laughable.

And don't tell me it's about saving lives, if that was the case you'd all be screaming for prohibition to be brought back. You stand a much better chance of being killed or injured by a drunk driver than by any rifle, let alone an "assualt rifle".

Working...
    X