Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spiritual Cowgirl

I posted this quote earlier in StompboxMan's "Reason to Accept Jesus" thread hoping it would end some of the arguments but it just got lost amid the name calling.

I think it deserves a thread of it's own because it really points out the hypocrisy of arguing about which religion, if any, is the right religion.

I don't really care what you call God or don't call God.

What I care about is how do these beliefs of God or no God affect your life?

Do these beliefs support and make you more open minded  and creative and accepting of diverse people's beliefs and wanting to be of service in some way or do these beliefs or non beliefs in God  close you in?

Sera Beak - The Spiritual Cowgirl

http://serabeak.com

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

onelife wrote:

I posted this quote earlier in StompboxMan's "Reason to Accept Jesus" thread hoping it would end some of the arguments but it just got lost amid the name calling.

I think it deserves a thread of it's own because it really points out the hypocrisy of arguing about which religion, if any, is the right religion.

Do these beliefs support and make you more open minded  and creative and accepting of diverse people's beliefs and wanting to be of service in some way or do these beliefs or non beliefs in God  close you in?

ya, i think i will change my belief's. 

i've said before, Jesus is MY way. 

i don't give a rats if anyone wants something else. 

i haven't been called to convert anyone. 

if people want some questions answered, i might be able to help.

if they want serious ****************, talk to a pastor or priest or who's ****************in job it is, to do that.

or try a theologion. or ask trainset. 

Comment

• onelife
      onelife commented
      Editing a comment

yumpy wrote:

if they want serious ****************, talk to a pastor or priest or who's ****************in job it is, to do that.

It's not about trying to get anyone to change their beliefs.

It's about what kind of life people lead regardless of what, if any, their beliefs are. It's about whether their beliefs actually serve them in a way that is helpful to themselves and others or if it is harmful.

It's really about encouraging people to take an honest look at themselves. 

At least that is how I see it.

• Just Me
      Just Me commented
      Editing a comment

yumpy wrote:

onelife wrote:

you dont stand a snowballs chance of sharing the kingdom of god

onelife wrote:

She can ride me cowgirl style.

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

Working...
    X