Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's an idea, say something nice about a political opponent here on HCPP...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's an idea, say something nice about a political opponent here on HCPP...

In honor of my auntie who passed away today of lung cancer. She was a geaologist, and Navy Lieutenant, and a CPA for UT. She's the one that yanked me outo of my Vette (Chevette), as a youngster, and put me in the recruiter's office.

Okay me first....

Guido61. We mostly disagree but manage to have fairly civil debates. A top-notch forumite mostly....

nedezero1 wrote:

In honor of my auntie who passed away today of lung cancer. She was a geaologist, and Navy Lieutenant, and a CPA for UT. She's the one that yanked me outo of my Vette (Chevette), as a youngster, and put me in the recruiter's office.

Okay me first....

Guido61. We mostly disagree but manage to have fairly civil debates. A top-notch forumite mostly....

You did not mention your aunt's name.

Comment

Sad to hear of your aunt.

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

Newbie Chick can hold a decent conversation about non-political things if she's not in a bad mood.

I always thought Microtilt was a pretty decent guy who doesn't take things too seriously.

Desert Dirt Dog has a good sense of humour and can take what he gives

Hoppy can be funny

Bluzboy & Crazyfoo are definitely cool guys (looks like we lost Crazyfoo)

Zig Al-din is smart and civil

Trainset is fun to smack around

yo

Comment

• yanktar
        yanktar commented
        Editing a comment

Madryan is a reasonable and rational guy to argue with.

Hoddy appreciates Android phones.

Moonie is so reasonable people confuse her with being a liberal all the time.

Oyaji is incredibly consistent....

nedezero1 wrote:

Okay me first....

Sorry about your aunt

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

Working...
      X