X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been gone for a few weeks...

And nothing has changed lol...

I did sight in my new 3-gun rifle the other day, and my local Democratic Party Chief wants me to run to unseat the idiot Republican...

See...  Here in the real world...  At least in my state, most folks are fairly pro-gun and someone who's very moderate like me, a competitive shooter, and very pro-social issue could slaughter the guy they've got now. 

3-gun

Attached Files
    Originally Posted by Elemenope

You get 1 free punch...They can't hit you back..Call the cops..Anything. Who??

Originally Posted by RSBro

madryan

Rack building thread...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ies-rig...-Pix

Amp Packing Tutorial

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ial&highlight=

No go on the photo.

I hope we're not too messianic or a trifle too Satanic.

**************** art, buy junk.

Comment

• madryan
      madryan commented
      Editing a comment

I fixed it.  Evidently regular HTML doesn't work with the new board...

Guns guns guns nutter guns

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Guns scare trainset  lol

madryan wrote:

I did sight in my new 3-gun rifle the other day, and my local Democratic Party Chief wants me to run to unseat the idiot Republican...

See...  Here in the real world...  At least in my state, most folks are fairly pro-gun and someone who's very moderate like me, a competitive shooter, and very pro-social issue could slaughter the guy they've got now. 

3-gun

Ah... so you're an over compensator huh. Aha.

Attached Files

Comment

• Disemboweler
      Disemboweler commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

madryan wrote:

3-gun

Ah... so you're an over compensator huh. Aha.

Eat ****************, Moonie. You used to be reasonable.

Attached Files

madryan wrote:

Get him right between the eyes and don't miss.

Comment

3-gun

Loving this photo.

There are outlet caps on the duplex recepticles to keep kids from sticking stuff into the 110v wall socket, but no trigger lockls on the fire arms.

(Just an observation witout comment or judgement...)

Attached Files
      To you I'm an atheist; but to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.

Comment

• planteater-X
        planteater-X commented
        Editing a comment

I've been gone a few weeks as the forum was getting boring and predictable.

Just checking in to see whether the gun-nuttiness has died down a bit. 

Clearly not. I'll try again around Valentines day.

• madryan
        madryan commented
        Editing a comment

No trigger locks.  Everything stays locked in a gunsafe all the time.  I had everything out of the safe to reconfigure the safe to make more room for guns. (needed to get rid of the shelves on one side) and decided to take a pic.  

Evidently the fact that I used to be a competitive 3-gun shooter with a backup rifle and a backup shotgun in the event my main went down during a match makes me "Overcompensating" for something in moonie's opinion.  

I figured this pic would bring out the narrow minded among us.  

Frankly I don't need to compensate for anything.  

madryan wrote:

3-gun

That'd be interesting to see play out, and I'd hope a good moderate may be able to take it. 8)

Also, you've probably already noticed the amp forum's a ghost town now.   I plan and spending less time on forums at this point or I'd probably try and join the new board. At least it seems nearly everyone went together instead of splintering off.

Attached Files
      __________________________________________________ ________
      Great transactions: -Juggernaut-, Beergoblin, Boris the Blade, Guttermouth, Tubesteakfortone, thriftyshirt, craftswitch, negative theory, and dethmetalanimal

Comment

You realize those pistol grips, flash hiders, telescoping stocks, and hand guard make the rifles much more "assaulty" and "dangery".

Comment

Working...
        X