Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Senior Obama Official:

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Senior Obama Official:

    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/senior-obama-official-we-are-going-to-kill-the-dollar-2548636.html 

    The Daily Sheeple
    Jan 28, 2013

    Kyle Bass, who knows a thing or two about economics and finance, recently spoke to a senior member of the Obama administration about their planned solutions for fixing the U.S. economy and trade deficit.

    The answer shouldn

    Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

  • #2

    All hail the Almighty Amateur!

    Comment


    • Zooey
      Zooey commented
      Editing a comment

      Does the "Senior Obama Official" (whatever that means) have a name? 


  • #3
    It should be obvious that the dollar is being weakened by the Fed's monetary policy.

    Comment


    • TIMKEYS
      TIMKEYS commented
      Editing a comment

      Obama voters are too stupid for the most part to understand obama policy is killing the dollar.


    • Used2BMarkoh
      Used2BMarkoh commented
      Editing a comment

      mauser wrote:
      It should be obvious that the dollar is being weakened by the Fed's monetary policy.

      Yeah, the true value of the dollar is seen by the price of gold.  And it's a pretty scary picture.

      But that doesn't fix trade anyway.  You still have to have something to sell, and Obama has worked very hard to make sure no one will invest in manufacturing in the US.  Has he done this on purpose, or is he economically incompetent (or both)?  It's been the question for 4 years now, I still don't know.

       


  • #4
    Timkeys: they understand. It's just easier to deny reality.

    Comment


    • AxiomVanguard
      AxiomVanguard commented
      Editing a comment

      Thanks O ba ma.... Hope and Change....


  • #5

    We'll have to use beads to pay for stuff when we all live in the FEMA camps after they take our guns.

    Comment


    • thankyou
      thankyou commented
      Editing a comment

      Big_Conig wrote:

      We'll have to use beads to pay for stuff when we all live in the FEMA camps after they take our guns.


      You forgot that the black helicopters will need to get their fuel from candy that has been confiscated from babies.


  • #6

    Long Crapper wrote:

    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/senior-obama-official-we-are-going-to-kill-the-dollar-2548636.html 

    The Daily Sheeple
    Jan 28, 2013

    Kyle Bass, who knows a thing or two about economics and finance, recently spoke to a senior member of the Obama administration about their planned solutions for fixing the U.S. economy and trade deficit.

    The answer shouldn

    I HAVE SPOKEN

    Comment


    • Used2BMarkoh
      Used2BMarkoh commented
      Editing a comment

      Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:


       

      Long Crapper believes everything he reads, so long as it's from a spurious source. 


      Looks like a video to me.

       



Working...
X