Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSNBC at it again.

MSNBC claims father of son killed at Sandy Hook was heckled by "gun nuts", here's their edited clip.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/29/emotional-father-of-sandy-hook-victim-heckled-by-gun-nuts/

But what do we find but more lies when we view the unedited clip. The relavant part starts at around 150.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/msnbc-caught-selectively-editing-another-clip-this-time-of-sandy-hook-victims-father/

Is that dude named Rachel still on there?

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment

**************** gun nuts...scum

Piers Morgan doubled down on the lies on his show tonight, I didn't catch if he showed the edited video but in his promos they where saying....

"Having lost his son Jesse during the mass shooting in Newtown, Heslin testified on Monday, expressing his feelings that assault weapons have no place in civilian hands. 

Met with shouts insisting that the "Second Amendment shall not be infringed"

Comment

Disgusting, heartless gun nuts.

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

NOS68 wrote:

MSNBC claims father of son killed at Sandy Hook was heckled by "gun nuts", here's their edited clip.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/29/emotional-father-of-sandy-hook-victim-heckled-by-gun-nuts/

But what do we find but more lies when we view the unedited clip.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/29/msnbc-caught-selectively-editing-another-clip-this-time-of-sandy-hook-victims-father/

Those gun nuts are total ****************************s. They should be ashamed of themselves trying to speak over a grieving father.

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Hope they outlaw fires also....

Comment

NOS68 wrote:

But what do we find but more lies when we view the unedited clip.

Good grief. He says the same thing and gets "heckled" the same way. MSNBC "edited" (made it shorter) the original....Big deal. The hecklers shouted their opinion during his discussion....And he actually acknowledged them and "respected their opinion".....

“True unalienable rights do not require one to trample other unalienable rights.”
          ―J.S.B. Morse

Comment

In the original clip, he asks (paraphrased) "...ask if there is anyone in this room that can tell me why anyone needs an assualt rifle with high-capacity magazine..."

He then turns to the crowd, as if awaiting an answer from the crowd.

He then turns back to the panel and says something to the effect that "..no one in the crowd can tell me why anyone should have an assault rifle..."

At that point, some people in the crowd yell something about the second amendment.

In the MSNBC clip, it starts after he turns away from the crowd and after he has asked a question to the crowd, making it appear that people in the crowd have offered-up their opinions without solicitation.

Stay above this line.

Good Trades with: recovery, sumphead, here2trade, Hodder, JoshuaTSP, justinhedrick, Foorever, xstraightedgesh, bendedavis, hvymtl939, DracoAran, pinto79, itkindaworks, torgeot, Coverdale, guitarded84, schaeffy (x2), King CAD, Dash4814, guitarsignals, Mike Fiasco, divadc, teleman (x2), ecdrevolution, tomh777, bluesthug, fxloop, bluesrock70's, Chevyman95, Suit & Tie Guy, theepicproblem, filster2, rll, aehoff, nbabmf, shooto, Viper Jazz, api4u, FenderP, KingdomGuitar

Comment

• NOS68
              NOS68 commented
              Editing a comment

narwhal wrote:

In the original clip, he asks (paraphrased) "...ask if there is anyone in this room that can tell me why anyone needs an assualt rifle with high-capacity magazine..."

He then turns back to the panel and says something to the effect that "..no one in the crowd can tell me why anyone should have an assault rifle..."

At that point, some people in the crowd yell something about the second amendment.

In the MSNBC clip, it starts after he turns away from the crowd and after he has asked a question to the crowd, making it appear that people in the crowd have offered-up their opinions without solicitation.

They know that, they just have zero integral honesty. It's obvious to anybody with half a brain what MSNBC did. In the edited clip they even up the volume of the response to make it seem as the respondents are shouting.

• savoldi
              savoldi commented
              Editing a comment

narwhal wrote:

Yelling second amendment didn't answer the question he asked. That's not a reason why they should have an assault weapon.

• gismo recording
              gismo recording commented
              Editing a comment

narwhal wrote:

OK, but I say "Big deal". Removing those 3 seconds doesn't in any way alter the douchebaggery of the idiots in the crowd.

Working...
          X