Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're a Liberal at 20, and a Conservative at 40...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're a Liberal at 20, and a Conservative at 40...

Then you're a ****************ing douchebag moron.

At ANY age, if you self-identify with ANY ideology, what you're saying is "I'm too ****************ing st00pid to realize that there IS no black and white, and EVERY political and social issue is some shade of grey".

Which, yeah, I know, it hurts your little head, because if you can't say "It's BLACK" or "It's WHITE", in fact you have to, you know, THINK a little bit.

Sorry...

Mister Bigsby wrote:

At ANY age, if you self-identify with ANY ideology, what you're saying is "I'm too ****************ing st00pid to realize that there IS no black and white, and EVERY political and social issue is some shade of grey".

Which, yeah, I know, it hurts your little head, because if you can't say "It's BLACK" or "It's WHITE", in fact you have to, you know, THINK a little bit.

Sorry...

On the contrary, the most intelligent people are quite liberal. 

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

• Mister Bigsby
      Mister Bigsby commented
      Editing a comment

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

Incorrect. Any liberal position is correct at most 5% of the time. Or thereabouts. Just like any conservative position.

And if you're INTELLIGENT, you understand; therefore, you don't self-identify as a liberal.

The only absolute truth is- Teabaggers are 99.999% wrong, and 100% slobbering gibbering bat**************** crazy mother****************ing cretins.

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

That depends on your connotation of intelligent. Most liberals have little or no common sense. You are a prime example Mossy puss...

• Daryl Flynn
      Daryl Flynn commented
      Editing a comment

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

Mister Bigsby wrote:

Sorry...

lol

William F. Buckley laughs at your closeted self.

Righteous folks are left-leaning-moderates from the cradle to the grave

Comment

Mister Bigsby wrote:

Sorry...

Very well said.

I have also found people who  change political stances so drastically, while claiming to be "principled", suspect.

Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• Ed
        Ed commented
        Editing a comment

Booker wrote:

Very well said.

I have also found people who  change political stances so drastically, while claiming to be "principled", suspect.

It is like changing a religion. You might have grown up catholic, but once you start analyzing the beliefs for yourself, you change.

For example, a leftist back in the 60s might have been marching with MLK, but look at what happened. The blacks didnt de-segregate when they got the chance. They huddled up in the inner-cities and started shooting each other. And now they glorify his name, while at the same time demanding to be treated differently from others based entirely on the color of their skin.

meanwhile, the words of mlk's " will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" becomes so faint that those words might just as well have never been uttered.

Mister Bigsby wrote:

But what if you're a tetchy fecker at any age?

Question: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Answer: because it was dead.

Comment

[img]http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u15/Political%20ideology.jpg[/img]

Science proves conservatives are dumb****************s.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives

[quote]
        Analyses of large representative samples, from both the United States and the United Kingdom, confirm this prediction. In both countries, more intelligent children are more likely to grow up to be liberals than less intelligent children. For example, among the American sample, those who identify themselves as

Comment

WTF? No edit in mobile browsers?

Comment

Mister Bigsby wrote:

Sorry...

This is liberal thinking illustrated, actually.  You want to feel sophisticated, that's all, and you make the absurd claim that being unable to make up your mind is a sign of intelligence.  Thing is, when you come to a fork in the road, you have to take it.

2+2=4.  There you go.

Comment

• Invisible Hand
              Invisible Hand commented
              Editing a comment

Used2BMarkoh wrote:

Mister Bigsby wrote:

Sorry...

This is liberal thinking illustrated, actually.  You want to feel sophisticated, that's all, and you make the absurd claim that being unable to make up your mind is a sign of intelligence.  Thing is, when you come to a fork in the road, you have to take it.

2+2=4.  There you go.

That's not what he said but you can't see that because you are an absolutist.  

• Zig al-din
              Zig al-din commented
              Editing a comment

Used2BMarkoh wrote:

Mister Bigsby wrote:

Sorry...

2+2=4.  There you go.

Lol..that's not what he said. 

A "fork in the road" implies there are only 2 choices, which is of course part of the ideological framework in this country and exactly what the OP is critiquing. lol. 

• pink freud
              pink freud commented
              Editing a comment

Used2BMarkoh wrote:

Mister Bigsby wrote:

Sorry...

Thing is, when you come to a fork in the road, you have to take it.

You've obviously never driven a Jeep...

Working...
          X