Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCain: GOP needs to do something on immigration

Or else we'll lose elections.  Priorities, priorities...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/mccain-failure-act-immigration-could-turn-red-states-144419861--election.html

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

The reason mccain was rejected by the overwhelming American population was his detachment from reality. Now, 4 years later, we see he is still grasping at relevance.

Comment

• New Trail
      New Trail commented
      Editing a comment

McCain: Always playing catch-up and changing his views as needed for political expediency.

This is why the GOP is losing the Hispanic vote. It is readily apparent that they do not actually care about improving the immigration system, and are only doing it because they think it will get them votes.

Comment

I agree. The GOP DOES need to do something on immigration. They (the GOP) needs to immigrate somewhere else.

Comment

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

They can't or they lose the Hispanic vote in 2016. After this year there will be more Hispanics in California than white people.

• Daryl Flynn
        Daryl Flynn commented
        Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

I agree. The GOP DOES need to do something on immigration. They (the GOP) needs to immigrate somewhere else.

Lol ... they'll be back big time in 2016 with Marco Rubio. Backlash is coming, just like after Carter. 12 years of GOP, better brace yourself.

Of course, it will be a Hispanic friendly GOP, at least on the surface.

Working...
    X