No announcement yet.

Hey Anderton about The Ignore function

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Anderton about The Ignore function

Can you make it so some of us who want to can Ignore and not have to look at all of the stupid wasted space

subjects about guns?

I mean every other f'ing topic is about it,Far more important things like How Obama is going to steal all of the white women and take them back to Kenya.

Stupid people are stupid.

I like guns.

Comment

• buckethead99
      buckethead99 commented
      Editing a comment

Pigger wrote:

I like guns.

I will not hold it against you.

i am patiently awaiting the tech folks to make the ignore feature operable. please make it a priority. TIA.

Is This Thing On?

https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

Comment

• buckethead99
      buckethead99 commented
      Editing a comment

Tom Hicks wrote:

i am patiently awaiting the tech folks to make the ignore feature operable. please make it a priority. TIA.

Well frankly Tom there are more important things in life as you know,My post was somewhat tounge in cheek.

But yea traffic seems to be down or way down in places and its buggy as a summer night in the swamp.

I am sure they are doing what they can to fix things and make this the oasis it once was.

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

Tom Hicks wrote:

whine

Attached Files

buckethead99 wrote:

Can you make it so some of us who want to can Ignore and not have to look at all of the stupid wasted space

subjects about guns?

I mean every other f'ing topic is about it,Far more important things like How Obama is going to steal all of the white women and take them back to Kenya.

Stupid people are stupid.Don't worry about it Craig. Only cowards use the ignore function.

Help me understand...we need to attack Syria because Syria attacked Syria?

Comment

• buckethead99
      buckethead99 commented
      Editing a comment

Jack Walker wrote:

buckethead99 wrote:

subjects about guns?

Stupid people are stupid.Don't worry about it Craig. Only cowards use the ignore function.

Jack I would never put you on ignore,Because i can never figure out which one of you is a posting.

Good one or dumb one.

buckethead99 wrote:

subjects about guns?

Stupid people are stupid.

ooooooooooooo so sorry! poor baby! 

butt hurt big time! lol!

oooooooooooo craig, i don't want to deal with all these righities! they hurt me! 

hoppy! help me!! 

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! 

Comment

Working...
    X