Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The second amendment is...

The second amendment is not about target shooting or hunting; it is about protecting against government tyranny.

Here is a video that offers some things that you can do to help fight against this attack on our freedoms;

b

Attached Files
    Besides being a guitar player,
    I'm a big fan of the guitar.
    I love that damn instrument.
    -Steve Vai

lol

hope obama crushes you like an ant

Comment

• Alndln3
      Alndln3 commented
      Editing a comment

Paranoid screeching gun owners bring the lolz. :smileylol:

Floyd Rosenbomb wrote:

The second amendment is not about target shooting or hunting; it is about protecting against government tyranny.

If the second amendment is to protect against government tyranny, why does the constitution entrust the congress "to call forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;"? (section 8) 

Originally Posted by buckethead99

I vote for Boner to be in charge of who lives and who does not.

His name is Bong-O quit PM’ing me.

CDXX

Comment

Floyd Rosenbomb wrote:

It's not even about that.  It's about the maintenance of a well-regulated militia.

The National Guard is a militia.

Question: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Answer: because it was dead.

Comment

• yumpy
        yumpy commented
        Editing a comment

no, it's the national guard.

Gromit wrote:

Floyd Rosenbomb wrote:

It's not even about that.  It's about the maintenance of a well-regulated militia.

The National Guard is a militia.

• Floyd Rosenbomb
        Floyd Rosenbomb commented
        Editing a comment

Gromit wrote:

Floyd Rosenbomb wrote:

Except for the part where the constitution explicitly says, "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 

...being and has been infringed upon by the federal government for a very long time.

Comment

• Bowe
        Bowe commented
        Editing a comment

mauser wrote:

...being and has been infringed upon by the federal government for a very long time.

I want my nuclear weapons!!!

/mad

It's really funny how atheists say the bible contradicts itself. And now we have the American bible: the constitution... with contradictions. Funny and interesting.

Comment

• quickie1
        quickie1 commented
        Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

It's really funny how atheists say the bible contradicts itself. And now we have the American bible: the constitution... with contradictions. Funny and interesting.

Atheists are funny....period.

• mdwagner73
        mdwagner73 commented
        Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

The Constitution isn't supposed to be the word of God.

The Bill of Rights is an assertion of the individual's rights, not the rights of the government.

"I hope that Americans never cease to regard the right of keeping and bearing arms as the surest pledge of their liberty." - St. George Tucker

The opening phrase, "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state" is prefatory or amplifying to the operative clause. The opening phrase is meant as a non-exclusive example

Besides being a guitar player,
      I'm a big fan of the guitar.
      I love that damn instrument.
      -Steve Vai

Comment

Working...
      X