No announcement yet.

Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvard Study Confirms Fluoride Reduces Children

http://www.prisonplanet.com/harvard-study-confirms-fluoride-reduces-childrens-iq.html 

Dr. Joseph Mercola
    Huffingtonpost
    February 1, 2013

A recently-published Harvard University meta-analysis funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has concluded that children who live in areas with highlyfluoridated water have

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

The last time I checked my IQ Was 129 despite the heavy doses of flouride toothpaste that my parents shoved down my throat throughout my childhood... :/

Originally Posted by Noam Chomsky

Whenever you hear anything said very confidently, the first thing that should come to mind is, wait a minute is that true?

Comment

• yanktar
      yanktar commented
      Editing a comment

In Long Crapper's insanity he's now channelling Col. Jack T. Ripper from "Dr. Strangelove".

You remember: The guy who, because of his fear of floridation, kicks off the end of the world!

• pink freud
      pink freud commented
      Editing a comment

radomu wrote:

The last time I checked my IQ Was 129 despite the heavy doses of flouride toothpaste that my parents shoved down my throat throughout my childhood... :/

You know you're not supposed to swallow the toothpaste, right?

HIGH concentration can impact IQ.  Not ANY concentration.  This in no way invalidates flouridation as avaluable tool agains tooth decay, which has some pretty nasty side effects of its own, including significantly increased risk of heart disease, and preterm and low weight babies, among other things.  All it means is that we need to take care not to exceed healthy concentrations.

Comment

Working...
    X