Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obamacare is unfair.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obamacare is unfair.

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

     

    Dear Sirs:

    "During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new gold tooth, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and a new cellular telephone equipped with her favorite R&B tune for a ringtone. Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing her payer status: Medicaid.

    She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and, somehow, still has money to buy beer. And our president expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

    Our nation's health care crisis is not a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. It is a crisis of culture - a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. A culture that thinks "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".

    Life is really not that hard. Most of us reap what we sow.

    STARNER JONES, MD

     

    Wah I'm fat, stupid, lazy and I can't afford healthcare, gimme! 


  • #2
    This is Obama's fault, how? This type of fraud started on his watch? It never happened before '08? One more question. Are you really that big of an idiot?
    There can never be a perfect plan. What's perfect for one human bean ain't perfect for the next one. Cuz he's a lentil.

    Comment


    • ASS MURPHY
      ASS MURPHY commented
      Editing a comment

      Belva wrote:
      This is Obama's fault, how? This type of fraud started on his watch? It never happened before '08? One more question. Are you really that big of an idiot?

      She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and, somehow, still has money to buy beer. And our president expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

       


      Obamacare expects you to pay for healthcare for these types of people dummy. Why do I have to spell it out for you?


    • The Badger
      The Badger commented
      Editing a comment

      Belva wrote:
      This is Obama's fault, how?

       

      That inventive quote is not in any way Mr. Obama's fault, but the Ass likes to think so. It gives him something to be insensed over.

       


      Belva wrote:
      This type of fraud started on his watch?

       

      No, apparently it started over a report of some woman's gold accessories, which may have been gifts. Or something she bought years ago and still wears. As for welfare fraud, that's been a crime since the day somebody figured out he or she could lie on the application and get benefits he or she did not deserve. Kind of makes you wonder what Ass Murphy does for a living, doesn't it?

       


      Belva wrote:
      It never happened before '08?

       

      It did, but there wasn't a [N-Word Deleted] in the White(guy) House before.

       


      Belva wrote:
      One more question. Are you really that big of an idiot?

       

      He's worse than an idiot, Belva, he's a self-proclaimed ASS. And of course, an obvious troll. As the saying goes...

      Obvious Troll

      Attached Files

    • Minning Around
      Minning Around commented
      Editing a comment

      Belva wrote:
      This is Obama's fault, how? This type of fraud started on his watch? It never happened before '08? One more question. Are you really that big of an idiot?

      With a name like Ass Murphy I'd say, yes, he is.


  • #3

    what was the age of the patient? was the patient eligible for medicaid or not?

     

    we need the facts in order to decide whether you and the doctor are complaining with good reason, or just whining.

     

    you seem to have your mind made up already in the absence of these details. as is your right. nothing wrong with jumping to conclusions which you feel serve your point of view. go for it.

    __________________________________________________

    Is This Thing On?

    https://soundcloud.com/tom-hicks888

    Comment


    • ASS MURPHY
      ASS MURPHY commented
      Editing a comment

      Tom Hicks wrote:

      what was the age of the patient? was the patient eligible for medicaid or not?

       

      we need the facts in order to decide whether you and the doctor are complaining with good reason, or just whining.

       

      you seem to have your mind made up already in the absence of these details. as is your right. nothing wrong with jumping to conclusions which you feel serve your point of view. go for it.


      Maybe you should ask the Dr. who wrote it.


  • #4

    ASS MURPHY wrote:

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

     

    Dear Sirs:

    "During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new gold tooth, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and a new cellular telephone equipped with her favorite R&B tune for a ringtone. Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing her payer status: Medicaid.

    She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and, somehow, still has money to buy beer. And our president expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

    Our nation's health care crisis is not a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. It is a crisis of culture - a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. A culture that thinks "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".

    Life is really not that hard. Most of us reap what we sow.

    STARNER JONES, MD

     

    Wah I'm fat, stupid, lazy and I can't afford healthcare, gimme! 


    pre obama care fail

     

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

    ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

    Comment


    • Bowe
      Bowe commented
      Editing a comment

      damn Obama for passing the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act

       

      /mad


    • guido61
      guido61 commented
      Editing a comment

      If you believe it's so unfair, might I suggest moving to one of the many, more-fair countries in the world that offer no sort of universal coverage whatsoever?

       


  • #5

    Lame.

    Comment


    • #6

      ASS MURPHY wrote:

      It'll be worse under Obamacare, in addition to driving up healthcare costs even faster.



      Absolutely wrong. Try backing up you're baseless claims and see how far you get.

      Comment


    • #7

      In case nobody got around to doing it...

       

      FAIL

       


      ASS MURPHY wrote:

      http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

       

      Dear Sirs:

      "During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new gold tooth, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and a new cellular telephone equipped with her favorite R&B tune for a ringtone. Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing her payer status: Medicaid.

      She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and, somehow, still has money to buy beer. And our president expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

      Our nation's health care crisis is not a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. It is a crisis of culture - a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. A culture that thinks "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".

      Life is really not that hard. Most of us reap what we sow.

      STARNER JONES, MD

       

      Wah I'm fat, stupid, lazy and I can't afford healthcare, gimme! 


       

      BS

       

      What an intellectual turd. I'd be willing to bet he has no idea how much an individual health insurance policy costs.

      Attached Files
      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________
      How Come Other People Can Get Away With Jokes Like That?

      Face it Tea Bagging Neo-Cons...if Reagan ran today, you'd be calling him a RINO socialist! -- scott666

      Barack Obama must be kenyan - everytime he speaks they trot a translator out the next day to explain what he said.-- ToBeAnnounced

      And even then some people still don't understand.-- RogueGnome

      Comment


      • #8

        ASS MURPHY wrote:

        http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

         

        Dear Sirs:

        "During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new gold tooth, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and a new cellular telephone equipped with her favorite R&B tune for a ringtone. Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing her payer status: Medicaid.

        She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and, somehow, still has money to buy beer. And our president expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

        Our nation's health care crisis is not a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. It is a crisis of culture - a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. A culture that thinks "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".

        Life is really not that hard. Most of us reap what we sow.

        STARNER JONES, MD

         

        Wah I'm fat, stupid, lazy and I can't afford healthcare, gimme! 


         

        Drunk racists are so last year.

        ###### Why can't I post anything here anymore??? ######

        Comment


        • #9

          ASS MURPHY wrote:

          http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

           

          Dear Sirs:

          "During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new gold tooth, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and a new cellular telephone equipped with her favorite R&B tune for a ringtone. Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing her payer status: Medicaid.

          She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and, somehow, still has money to buy beer. And our president expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

          Our nation's health care crisis is not a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. It is a crisis of culture - a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. A culture that thinks "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".

          Life is really not that hard. Most of us reap what we sow.

          STARNER JONES, MD

           

          Wah I'm fat, stupid, lazy and I can't afford healthcare, gimme! 


          I see this all the time. It will never stop either, such a shame. THIS is major reason this country is in debt, along with the food stamps etc they some of these people do not need.

          Comment


          • Marko
            Marko commented
            Editing a comment

            omni wrote:

            ASS MURPHY wrote:

            http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

             

            Dear Sirs:

            "During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new gold tooth, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and a new cellular telephone equipped with her favorite R&B tune for a ringtone. Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing her payer status: Medicaid.

            She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and, somehow, still has money to buy beer. And our president expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

            Our nation's health care crisis is not a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. It is a crisis of culture - a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. A culture that thinks "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".

            Life is really not that hard. Most of us reap what we sow.

            STARNER JONES, MD

             

            Wah I'm fat, stupid, lazy and I can't afford healthcare, gimme! 


            I see this all the time. It will never stop either, such a shame. THIS is major reason this country is in debt, along with the food stamps etc they some of these people do not need.


            You can't be serious...


          • lagger
            lagger commented
            Editing a comment

            omni wrote:

            ASS MURPHY wrote:

            http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

             

            Dear Sirs:

            "During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new gold tooth, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and a new cellular telephone equipped with her favorite R&B tune for a ringtone. Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing her payer status: Medicaid.

            She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and, somehow, still has money to buy beer. And our president expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

            Our nation's health care crisis is not a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. It is a crisis of culture - a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. A culture that thinks "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".

            Life is really not that hard. Most of us reap what we sow.

            STARNER JONES, MD

             

            Wah I'm fat, stupid, lazy and I can't afford healthcare, gimme! 


            I see this all the time. It will never stop either, such a shame. THIS is major reason this country is in debt, along with the food stamps etc they some of these people do not need.


            yeah unfunded wars and deregulation have nothing to do with it  


        • #10

          ASS MURPHY wrote:

          That's as easy as trainsets mother.

           

          http://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2013/01/07/obamacare-guarantees-higher-health-insurance-premi...


          So, you can't evern interpret an opinion piece in your're own words? That's you're idea of of proof? :smileylol:

          Comment


        • #11

          Dear Sirs:

          During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new Dodge truck, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive semi-automatic rifle and a new cellular telephone equipped with his favourite Brad Paisley tune for a ringtone. Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing his payer status: Medicaid.

          Thank God that there is a safety net for needy folks in this fine nation

          "I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man" - Clapton

          Comment


          • #12

            This is unfair?

             

            http://www.cahba.com/health-care-reform/timeline.htm

            Provisions Taking Effect in 2010

            Comment


            • #13

              ASS MURPHY wrote:

              http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

               

              Dear Sirs:

              "During my last night's shift in the ER, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient with a shiny new gold tooth, multiple elaborate tattoos, a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and a new cellular telephone equipped with her favorite R&B tune for a ringtone. Glancing over the chart, one could not help noticing her payer status: Medicaid.

              She smokes more than one costly pack of cigarettes every day and, somehow, still has money to buy beer. And our president expects me to pay for this woman's health care?

              Our nation's health care crisis is not a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. It is a crisis of culture - a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. A culture that thinks "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me".

              Life is really not that hard. Most of us reap what we sow.

              STARNER JONES, MD

               

              Wah I'm fat, stupid, lazy and I can't afford healthcare, gimme! 


               

              First off, if you're a conservative, we liberals are paying for you, not the other way around. Second, we were always paying for non-payers, way before Obamacare. The reason why Tylenol in the hospital costs $30 is to cover the cost of all the people who end up in the hospital but can't pay. 

              I HAVE SPOKEN

              Comment


              • #14

                What the OP really meant was that Romneycare is unfair.

                __________________________________________________ ____

                Comment


                • Belva
                  Belva commented
                  Editing a comment

                  erok123 wrote:

                  What the OP really meant was that Romneycare is unfair.


                  Dat's not it. He heard Visadip**************** left so he's trying to fill that position.



              Working...
              X