X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol@ American sports

Or should i say Canadian lol

So the Ravens won...or should i say the cleveland browns..a piece of franchise crap...wtf is wrong with your country where even your sports teams are worth no more than a franchise...and you morons support them

Lol

You mindless ****************ers

Like, your country doesn't support the Manchester United?

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont support them but they used to be a bunch of rail workers a century or so ago and you cant buy the fran?hise you commercial piece of ****************

Theyll never be London utd lol

trainset wrote:

So the Ravens won...or should i say the cleveland browns..a piece of franchise crap...wtf is wrong with your country where even your sports teams are worth no more than a franchise...and you morons support them

Lol

Can't stand it can you? You see you suckdick piece of ****************, everything that America does is far superior to the UK and the bankrupt ******************** communist Eurozone. You would like to think your brand of english football could hold a candle to AMERICAN football? Why are you in the US anyway, loserPOS ??

You are such an inadequate, inexcusable pice of **************** for a human being. Nothing as low life as you would ever be born under AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM. As long as you get it, we will allow you to stay in our country. BTW what IS your green card status? Or does the wife bring home the bacon because your horrific personality won't allow you to hold a job?

Help me understand...we need to attack Syria because Syria attacked Syria?

Comment

trainset wrote:
      Fitba blows it away, but this is a good game

lol@ twitchy add lapdog.png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

twitchy

Attached Files
      trainset wrote:Ill never forget you Z...Could do with a hand with shane and hobo later if you have any pointers

Comment

trainset wrote:

Lol

Criticism from a clueless dickwad . . . who really gives a flying **************** what you think about anything?

You?

That's the list.

Comment

i don't know, the game this year did nothing for me. I felt like i was watching some english footaballa or some gay **************** like that. Whata f**kin snore. Even the commercials sucked, they usually do suck thou. No more beer commercial or cigarette commercials, I feel like i live in some gay ass country like England.:smileylol:

Man's Got To Know His Limitations........

Comment

• dblazer
            dblazer commented
            Editing a comment

Long Crapper wrote:

i don't know, the game this year did nothing for me. I felt like i was watching some english footaballa or some gay **************** like that. Whata f**kin snore. Even the commercials sucked, they usually do suck thou. No more beer commercial or cigarette commercials, I feel like i live in some gay ass country like England.:smileylol:

My whole deal this year was it was great to see Ray Lewis retire on a Super Bowl win. Other than that, not so much intererest beyond it being a good game, and the second half was good.

Working...
        X