Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

NRA's Wayne LaPierre lies about President Obama................

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NRA's Wayne LaPierre lies about President Obama................

I saw a clip on CBS News this morning of Wayne La Pierre in 1999 calling for background checks at ALL gun shows with no exceptions.  Then they showed a clip of him testifying before the Senate stating the opposite.....guess he changed his mind?!?  But then he said that when President Obama was running for president he said he wouldn't try to confiscate our shotguns, rifles, and handguns "but now he's doing just that" which is not true.  Trying to curtail sales of military style weapons and magazines is NOT the same as confiscating shotguns, rifles, and handguns.

So, in addition to being a fool LAPIERRE is now a proven liar as well. No surprise.

Comment

• gspointer
      gspointer commented
      Editing a comment
      I would have to look into it. I think there is a concern that the currently proposed background check might include registration.

New Trail wrote:

I saw a clip on CBS News this morning of Wayne La Pierre in 1999 calling for background checks at ALL gun shows with no exceptions.  Then they showed a clip of him testifying before the Senate stating the opposite.....guess he changed his mind?!?  But then he said that when President Obama was running for president he said he wouldn't try to confiscate our shotguns, rifles, and handguns "but now he's doing just that" which is not true.  Trying to curtail sales of military style weapons and magazines is NOT the same as confiscating shotguns, rifles, and handguns.

If you say so...

Comment

Working...
X