Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High-capacity magazine myths

A Department of Justice report from 2004, regarding the AWB, which Dianne Feinstein has linked to on her website and used as evidence in support of her new bill states that: 

hi friends i am siobob and i have a fond of studying magazines on various topics 

private  investigators in Uganda

Comment

• rushtallica
      rushtallica commented
      Editing a comment

siobob wrote:

hi friends i am siobob and i have a fond of studying magazines on various topics

It's nice to know you have a fond of studying magazines on various topics and that you included a mysterious link for unsuspecting posters to click on. :catwink:

So, those who hunt humans along with those who just shoot for fun should not be concerned about limitations on clips, magazines and funnest of all, 100 round drums?

Caulk Rocket wrote:

A Department of Justice report from 2004, regarding the AWB, which Dianne Feinstein has linked to on her website and used as evidence in support of her new bill states that: 

One generation plants the trees,
    The other feels the shade.

...Otis Gibbs

Comment

• Caulk Rocket
      Caulk Rocket commented
      Editing a comment

thankyou wrote:

So, those who hunt humans along with those who just shoot for fun should not be concerned about limitations on clips, magazines and funnest of all, 100 round drums?

Caulk Rocket wrote:

• TIMKEYS
      TIMKEYS commented
      Editing a comment

I see having more rounds as giving me more options if the unthinkable happens.     One option i fore sure feel I need is the ability to just keep intruders away and off me until police get there.  That takes a good deal of ammo.  If you take a pistol course ,,,,your goal is not to kill people , its to stop the attack.    A mugging is different than a home invasion.   In a home invasion you go to the safe room , call 911 and hunker down and wait.  Its a lot safer to have ammo left in your pistol after the experience is over than to run out and end up dead.  

• McLovin
      McLovin commented
      Editing a comment

thankyou wrote:

Caulk Rocket wrote:

Caulk Rocket wrote:

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

That is precisely why ALL semi-auto guns and ALL detachable magazines should be illegal from this point forward. They are not needed and they are a net negative to society.

The ten round limit will do nothing. It is actually a big win for the gun industry and their lobbyists.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel) http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=4715

Comment

Working...
      X