Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resistance to NY semi-auto registration begins.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance to NY semi-auto registration begins.

Glad to see it.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/01/25/new-york-gun-owners-flip-the-bird-to-ass

Me too. I wouldn't do it.

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

Excellent!

mauser wrote:
    Glad to see it.

Hopefully these lawless yokels will be in prison soon, where they belong. 

I HAVE SPOKEN

Comment

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

That's what the government is good at....turning otherwise law-abiding folks into criminals.

And turning folks like you into government cheerleaders.

• quickie1
      quickie1 commented
      Editing a comment

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

mauser wrote:
      Glad to see it.

But these are "responsible gun owners". They claim that all the time.

The tinfoil is strong

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

Zeopold wrote:

The tinfoil is strong

Our concerns are well founded....

Cuomo:

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

Zeopold wrote:

The tinfoil is strong

Yeah....except that it has happened before.

And unfortunately, both New York and California have used registration lists to deprive its citizens of legally acquired firearms in the past.

If you trust the government that much......good for you.  I don't.

These people actually think they have anywhere near enough fire power to take on the Feds? They must be living in a dream world. If the Army takes on the American population, all that excessive military spending trumps all those wimpy assault rifles that gun owners have. The only thing that saves the American population is the number of soldiers who would go awol before turning their weapons on American citizens. And all the gun ownership in the world won't change or improve that.

Comment

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

WynnD wrote:
      These people actually think they have anywhere near enough fire power to take on the Feds? They must be living in a dream world. If the Army takes on the American population, all that excessive military spending trumps all those wimpy assault rifles that gun owners have. The only thing that saves the American population is the number of soldiers who would go awol before turning their weapons on American citizens. And all the gun ownership in the world won't change or improve that.

You can always tell the guys that never served. Do you know how many countries would love to arm American rebels? China, Russia, North Korea and Iran just to name a few. Our meddling overseas has made quite a few enemies. Then you adopt the methods of Hezbollah, hiding among innocent citizens.
      I think a revolt would go much further than you think. I also think Red State National Guards would side with the rebels. They really don't like this talk of no guns at all.The best thing Obama can do is enact a few restrictions like Clinton, go on to something much more important and let this situation diffuse..

• TIMKEYS
      TIMKEYS commented
      Editing a comment

WynnD wrote:

The army wont do that ,,, they would turn on obama before they would take on the citizens.   States will ingore obama gun grab attempts. 

• Disemboweler
      Disemboweler commented
      Editing a comment

WynnD wrote:

Take it from a former marine who has fought unconventional armies - you're a clueless ****************ing moron. It does not take much to stonewall a militay advance. 

The paranoia drummed up by the NRA has borne fruit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Comment

• NOS68
      NOS68 commented
      Editing a comment

erok123 wrote:

I'm sure the NRA would like to have all the power you nuts think they have. BTW was it the NRA that fought registration and defeated it in Canada?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Firearms_Registry

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

erok123 wrote:

It has nothing to do with the NRA. It has to do with illegally revoking the second amendment and attempting to disarm America. Very few people outside of ignorant liberal sheeple trust this government. Now people are losing hundreds of dollars from their paychecks and the ACA will start to kick in soon. That should piss people of enough to kick the democrats in the balls in 2016. That's too bad because Hillary would be ten times the president that Obama ever thought about being.

'Now the gun nutz are spouting wild twisted  fantasies of armed insurrection against the Federal Government 

and conjuring up a military desertion by a large percentage  the rank and file insupport of it.

Way to go nutz, I always said you freaks were flat out delusional Maniacs, and this thread proves it.

Word to the wise;

GIVE U YOUR  INSANELY  PERCIEVED 'RIGHT' TO WiELD WEAPOnS WHICH SLUAGHTER OUR kIDS.

Not a speck of cereal

Comment

• Disemboweler
      Disemboweler commented
      Editing a comment

Balthazar Munoz wrote:

'Now the gun nutz are spouting wild twisted  fantasies of armed insurrection against the Federal Government 

and conjuring up a military desertion by a large percentage  the rank and file insupport of it.

Way to go nutz, I always said you freaks were flat out delusional Maniacs, and this thread proves it.

Word to the wise;

GIVE U YOUR  INSANELY  PERCIEVED 'RIGHT' TO WiELD WEAPOnS WHICH SLUAGHTER OUR kIDS.

Wow. More emotional drama from another ****************ing ignoranamus. More than 90 percent of firearms murders are done with pistols. And in case you didn't notice, YOUR GUN BANS DON'T ****************ING WORK. ANYWHERE. D.C.? CALI? CHICAGO? BALTIMORE? Tell me how your gun laws have worked?

I live in NY. Myself along with quite a few of my friends have registered handguns. No one I know has ever had a gun stolen. The argument that registration will lead to people stealing your guns is absolute bunk. Registration is responsible gun ownership and the only real reason to oppose it is the ridiculous notion that you may have to take up arms against the government. Stop being pussies about it and just admit it.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Mr.NiceGuy
      Mr.NiceGuy commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      I live in NY. Myself along with quite a few of my friends have registered handguns. No one I know has ever had a gun stolen. The argument that registration will lead to people stealing your guns is absolute bunk. Registration is responsible gun ownership and the only real reason to oppose it is the ridiculous notion that you may have to take up arms against the government. Stop being pussies about it and just admit it.

I'm happy for your willingness to bend over and register your much touted gun. Such a nice little subject doing everything that your masters tell you to.You don't speak for me or the vast majority of gunowners out here. In fact, you are the ******************** for giving in to the registration nazis.

Registration is Irresponsible gun ownership.

All you sheep calling for "background checks" and registration really have no clue. But you will.

Cuomo's overreach is going to go down in flames.

• mauser
      mauser commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

Registration has in fact led to citizens being deprived by the government of legally purchased weapons in both New York and California.

Most folks aren't worried about guns being stolen by ordinary criminals.  They tend to worry more about government criminals.

Irrational fear of teh gubment
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Hoddy
      Hoddy commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Irrational fear of teh gubment

Not when your governor has stated that confiscation is an option.

They should just go. PA is only a few hours away.

Comment

• gspointer
      gspointer commented
      Editing a comment
      Lithium, what kind of revolvers do you and your friends own? If you have a semi-auto pretty much other than a pocket gun or a 1911, you better start looking for magazines. If you own a Glock, you may as well sell it, Glock has indicated they aren't going to make "new-York" magazines.

Oh am I'm no ******************** for giving in to them as I'm am one of them and always have been. The anti gov maniacs are not helping but are painting an ugly picture of all gun owners. They are unwilling to discuss any options other than adding more guns to the mix. The ideologues on both sides are preventing any actual progress on the glaringly obvious issue we have in this country. Stop slinging fear and think about real solutions instead of arming teachers and nonsense of that nature

Comment

Cuomo has killed any chance of getting re-elected.

“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything”

Albert Einstein

Comment

• buckethead99
        buckethead99 commented
        Editing a comment

Hoddy wrote:

Cuomo has killed any chance of getting re-elected.

He doesnt run a redneck state like Georgia Hoddy..LOL

People generally like the governor here. We are definitely not Georgia. That said Hoddy may be correct in this one. Our cities are very liberal for the most part but upstate is pretty rural and republican

Comment

There is no such thing as a "new York" mag. I use my current mag but cannot have more than 7 rounds in it. I have a compact 9mm so my mag only holds 8 anyway. Oh noes!!!!! I need that extra one just in case. Freeberty!!!

Comment

No it won't. When I got my handgun back in the early 90's I was hearing the same bs about confiscation. It resulted in really good profits for gun manufacturers and that's about it

Comment

• Booker
            Booker commented
            Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
            No it won't. When I got my handgun back in the early 90's I was hearing the same bs about confiscation. It resulted in really good profits for gun manufacturers and that's about it

Funny that.

its almost as if the gun makers and lobbyists have a vested interest in gun control hysteria...

Working...
        X