Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NRA vs. America

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-nra-vs-america-20130131?link=mostpopular1

Pretty good read here

How the country

buckethead99 wrote:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-nra-vs-america-20130131?link=mostpopular1

Pretty good read here

How the country

Comment

I can't disagree either. I'm a lifelong gun owner and hunter and I think the NRA is sick.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel) http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=4715

Comment

• buckethead99
      buckethead99 commented
      Editing a comment

Minning Around wrote:

I can't disagree either. I'm a lifelong gun owner and hunter and I think the NRA is sick.

As am I,when they were a True Gun Safety group I was a member,Now they are a radical right wing hate group.

• WynnD
      WynnD commented
      Editing a comment
      Is anyone hunting with an AR-15? Do you have anything left after the animal's guts explode?

I used to be a member as well. I parted ways with them in the early 90s when they went over the edge of reason
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• Mr.NiceGuy
      Mr.NiceGuy commented
      Editing a comment

Rolling Stone. lol.

Good point.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

Grow up Tim

Comment

• TIMKEYS
        TIMKEYS commented
        Editing a comment

I am grown up and this doesnt look like a picture of someone shooting skeet to me.   If its a lie he is gonna get caught.  

Dumb

Comment

So madryan were you in the Iraq so called war or Nam or one of Reagan's many? Got a buddy who was in a Iraq war,Marine grunt artillery. Brother in Nam. You don't have to answer.

Comment

• madryan
        madryan commented
        Editing a comment

buckethead99 wrote:
        So madryan were you in the Iraq so called war or Nam or one of Reagan's many? Got a buddy who was in a Iraq war,Marine grunt artillery. Brother in Nam. You don't have to answer.

I was modern era.  

The Second Amendment Foundation actually cares about responsible gun ownership as opposed to the NRA which is only interested in higher profits for the gun industry.

saf.org

Comment

The .223 round was designed for prairie dogs and rabbits. However, there are several newer loads which use the same case and are ballistically much like a 30-30 which run in a standard ar and are superb for deer
        Originally Posted by Elemenope

You get 1 free punch...They can't hit you back..Call the cops..Anything. Who??

Originally Posted by RSBro

madryan

Rack building thread...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ies-rig...-Pix

Amp Packing Tutorial

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ial&highlight=

Comment

Working...
        X