Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservatives, honest question: why are you so stupid?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservatives, honest question: why are you so stupid?

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect an intelligent response. With IQs this low, I'm sure you can barely manage to tie your shoes without drooling all over the laces. But perhaps you could grunt out some sort of attempt at explaining the fact that you're all as dumb as doorknobs. 

Attached Files
    I HAVE SPOKEN

:smileylol:

Comment

• tequila_titan
      tequila_titan commented
      Editing a comment

Liberals: If you're sooo intelligent, why are you so ****************ing stupid?

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect an intelligent response. With IQs this low, I'm sure you can barely manage to tie your shoes without drooling all over the laces. But perhaps you could grunt out some sort of attempt at explaining the fact that you're all as dumb as doorknobs. 

They wear their stupidity as a badge of honor.

Just see Scott Brown's senate campaign where he tried to use "professor" as an epithet against Elizabeth Warren.

Attached Files

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Shane and Trainset

jh

"There is, of course, no escape. How would it be? Trapped forever with a raging madman at your throat until time itself came to a stop? For eternity. How would it be?"

Attached Files

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

• Used2BMarkoh
        Used2BMarkoh commented
        Editing a comment

Opposite Day wrote:

Shane and Trainset

jh

"There is, of course, no escape. How would it be? Trapped forever with a raging madman at your throat until time itself came to a stop? For eternity. How would it be?"

Yes, but you can use your mind to think of other things while you're trapped.

Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

• Komandi
        Komandi commented
        Editing a comment
        Look, they were told that the wealth wuz gonna trickle-down, so they've got no reason to believe that the ****************ing wealth wealth won't trickle-down. OK? Sheesh! Reality doesn't dictate EVERYTHING, you know!

That graph in the OP supports my theory that there's a link between intelligence and moral goodness

Comment

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

After viewing the posts and threads of Long Crapper, VisScoti, Burning@ssWipe, etc, why even BOTHER asking the question?  It should be blatantly obvious.

Attached Files

Comment

• Long Crapper
          Long Crapper commented
          Editing a comment

yanktar wrote:

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

After viewing the posts and threads of Long Crapper, VisScoti, Burning@ssWipe, etc, why even BOTHER asking the question?  It should be blatantly obvious.

41FbecR+YLL.\_SX500\_.jpg

Attached Files

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

How intellectually dishonest not to credit the source; allow me to do it for you:

http://www.panderingpoliticians.com/2012/04/iq-and-political-orientation.html

How about contrasting with:

The IQ differences, while statistically significant, are not stunning -- on the order of 6 to 11 points -- and the data should not be used to stereotype or make assumptions about people, experts say. But they show how certain patterns of identifying with particular ideologies develop, and how some people's behaviors come to be.

The reasoning is that sexual exclusivity in men, liberalism and atheism all go against what would be expected given humans' evolutionary past. In other words, none of these traits would have benefited our early human ancestors, but higher intelligence may be associated with them.
        Source: http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/26/liberals.atheists.sex.intelligence/index.html

Could we expect anything else from Mossy other than bias (prejudice)?

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario.
        Source: http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

Isn't it a rather conservative belief to find yourself superior to others Mossy?

Illusory superiority is a cognitive bias that causes people to overestimate their positive qualities and abilities and to underestimate their negative qualities, relative to others. This is evident in a variety of areas including intelligence, performance on tasks or tests, and the possession of desirable characteristics or personality traits. It is one of many positive illusions relating to the self, and is a phenomenon studied in social psychology.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory\_superiority
        Attached Files

Comment

• trainset
          trainset commented
          Editing a comment
          Get back to aFRICA norm you racist!

• Philter
          Philter commented
          Editing a comment

normh wrote:

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

How intellectually dishonest not to credit the source; allow me to do it for you:

How about contrasting with:

The IQ differences, while statistically significant, are not stunning -- on the order of 6 to 11 points -- and the data should not be used to stereotype or make assumptions about people, experts say. But they show how certain patterns of identifying with particular ideologies develop, and how some people's behaviors come to be.

The reasoning is that sexual exclusivity in men, liberalism and atheism all go against what would be expected given humans' evolutionary past. In other words, none of these traits would have benefited our early human ancestors, but higher intelligence may be associated with them.
          Source: http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/26/liberals.atheists.sex.intelligence/index.html

Could we expect anything else from Mossy other than bias (prejudice)?

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario.
          Source: http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

Isn't it a rather conservative belief to find yourself superior to others Mossy?

Illusory superiority is a cognitive bias that causes people to overestimate their positive qualities and abilities and to underestimate their negative qualities, relative to others. This is evident in a variety of areas including intelligence, performance on tasks or tests, and the possession of desirable characteristics or personality traits. It is one of many positive illusions relating to the self, and is a phenomenon studied in social psychology.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory\_superiority

That post is actually way more damaging than the first one.  6-11 points is pretty sizable despite the author trying to talk it down.

Attached Files

• Mossy Mossy Moss
          Mossy Mossy Moss commented
          Editing a comment

normh wrote:

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

It's not suprising that you misidentified the source. You are, after all, conservative, and therefore pitifully stupid.

Here is the source:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives

Attached Files

The blow to the head explains a lot.

TWO TERMS BITCHES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

• Graeca
          Graeca commented
          Editing a comment

Can't help but think that you're not REALLY wanting to initiate a serious dialogue, rather just wanting to stir up the faecal soup.

Mossy Mossy Moss wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I don't expect an intelligent response.

Hey, no put downs.

Conservatives serve a very valuable purpose to our civilization. Who else would be dumb enough to fight our sometimes senseless wars. I'm sure they have other usefull purposes too but I can't think of any right now.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves, that we are the aggressors and they defend themselves. The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down."David Ben-Gurion (the father of Israel) http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=4715

Comment

Just because you eat your own poo and tell us all it tastes good don't expect everyone to believe it.  We've got a debt big enough to kill ten superpowers and all we are hearing from the left (oh no, he said monkeys) is we need same sex marriages, smaller gun clips, a bigger debt ceiling, and to quit saying monkey.   You guys are BRILLIANT.

ELP92SD -> some pedals -> MarkIV -> Rectifier 2x12 cab

"The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests." - Andrew Jackson

Comment

• Mossy Mossy Moss
            Mossy Mossy Moss commented
            Editing a comment

dughaze wrote:

Just because you eat your own poo and tell us all it tastes good don't expect everyone to believe it.  We've got a debt big enough to kill ten superpowers and all we are hearing from the left (oh no, he said monkeys) is we need same sex marriages, smaller gun clips, a bigger debt ceiling, and to quit saying monkey.   You guys are BRILLIANT.

Name one succesful right wing country. Just one. 

Working...
        X