X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you own a gun

Do you own a gun?

In this country we are not allow to own a gun, so I don't own a gun. But I think if guns are outlawed then the country would be much safer to live in. But then again, the police would have to police the inner city gangs instead of the gangs policing themselves. I think they allow the gangs to have guns to kill each other, much cheaper than sending them to prison.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

I prefer the police spike the drugs to create overdoses for the ****************bags.

Comment

• Rudolf von Hagenwil
      Editing a comment

When in China every household would have an assault rifle like in Switzerland, then there would be no Communist Party in China today.

Two rifles.

--

Comment

Not gonna say cause Obama might come and get them all since he watches this place says RobRoy.

Comment

• willhaven
        willhaven commented
        Editing a comment

I haven't fired a gun since 2005. When I did, it was a Glock 40, Kimber 45, some semi-auto shotgun with sabot slugs and a bolt action rifle with magnum rounds (he called it an elephant gun).

They're fun to shoot, probably fun to collect, but I don't need them. I'd rather dump that money into my car.

All of my guns were lost in a freak boating accident near the Marianas Trough.

Current global warming temperature trend: 0.05ºC per decade, plus or minus 0.1ºC (source: UN IPCC AR5) ...Yes, the error rate is higher than the estimated rate of change.

"Anthropogenic global warming is a proposed theory whose basic mechanism is well understood, but whose magnitude is highly uncertain. The growing evidence that climate models are too sensitive to CO2 has implications for the attribution of late-20th-century warming and projections of 21st-century climate. If the recent warming hiatus is caused by natural variability, then this raises the question as to what extent the warming between 1975 and 2000 can also be explained by natural climate variability." --Dr. Judith Curry, chair of the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at the Georgia Institute of Technology

Comment

• mdwagner73
        mdwagner73 commented
        Editing a comment

yes

• newbie chick
        newbie chick commented
        Editing a comment

rbstern wrote:

All of my guns were lost in a freak boating accident near the Marianas Trough.

I love it when gun lover are paranoid.

Guns don't kill people.

I kill people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

• Hoddy
        Hoddy commented
        Editing a comment

Five rifles (one of them an 'assault' weapon) and one pistol...I don't even know where the pistol is." id="smiley" src="https://guitarcenter.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-.png" alt=":smiley:" title="Smiley Very Happy" />

guitarville wrote:

Do you own a gun?

Yes.

Comment

• planteater-X
        planteater-X commented
        Editing a comment

I have a FAS 604 match air pistol and practice with it most days. 

It looks like a gun but probably doesn't count with the death worshipping nutbags on this forum.

I love it when libs are paranoid about law abiding citizens having guns.

Comment

• guido61
        guido61 commented
        Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

I love when gun lovers have to exaggerate to try and make a clever point.

• newbie chick
        newbie chick commented
        Editing a comment

nedezero1 wrote:

Who is paranoid about people having guns, CPO Strawman?

Yeah, I own two S&W compact semi-auto pistols- a .380 and a 9 mm.

I have a CWP, but I'm not always in possession these days.

It's a burden to lug even my little .380 around unless I have a specific reason to do so.

Stumblin' thru da ghost town.....

Comment

OPSEC......

Hope You Are Having A Great Day.
        Let me know if you want to be on my Prayer List.
        God Bless us everyone.
        Have you Prayed about it?
        The Cloward–Piven strategy is gaining it's foothold.
        John 3:16

Comment

• Pigger
          Pigger commented
          Editing a comment

AxiomVanguard wrote:

OPSEC......

COMSEC

Working...
      X