Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama to let 11 million illegal immigrants become citizens

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if you think I'm 18 or 19 in your findings you are indeed a lousy Internet sleuth
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Well if you think I'm 18 or 19 in your findings you are indeed a lousy Internet sleuth

If you say.

You should seek a different career path
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      So norms not been taken away yet?

What a ****************ing lunatic lolol

Thanks norm, the spreadsheet BS made me laugh...you shouldnt be allowed internet access

Lol @ glass houses..what a dumb****************

Was it good? I didn't download his rubbish.

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh i didnt download it...i just like the fact he was mental enough to do it or that anyone would give a ****************

What a tool

Comment

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      What a tool

Yes, I use them.

I have to go now. My mom and dad said its time for bed.... Bwahaha.

Comment

• trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      I have to go now. My mom and dad said its time for bed.... Bwahaha.

night lith...hope the basements warm

Careful... He has teh sleeve of wizard

Comment

Norm can use teh pingz to verify that I'm not train sets alt lol

Comment

• trainset
        trainset commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

he has teh pingz??? oh noes!!

• normh
        normh commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:

I already know you are not Trainsets alt.  You are a little smarter, but not much.

BTW: Every post I make is another link back to my blog; they make it much stronger in Google.

And sleeve of wizard, interwebz ninja skillz along with mind of criminalz

Comment

• trainset
        trainset commented
        Editing a comment

lol @ shane/hobo pretend tag team lolol

BTW, I couldn't give two ****************s about your ridiculous blog

Comment

You've been pwned by grand wizard of interwebz

Comment

• trainset
          trainset commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          You've been pwned by grand wizard of interwebz

it tickles

Daryl Flynn wrote:

It's funny, I was just thinking the other day "What does America need most to get us out of a bad economy?"

And the answer was so obvious ... 11 million illegal immigrants!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-unveils-his-own-proposal-for-immigration-reform/2013/01/29/b27dcb78-6a47-11e2-95b3-272d604a10a3_story.html

No, you know what's funny you fat assed boomer ****************************************. The fact that John McCain has been an Arizona senator for 30 mother****************ing years and immigration is still an issue.....now that's funny fat ass.

Comment

Lol @ still posting in this thread

You stupid ****************ing losers

Comment

• hobbenator
            hobbenator commented
            Editing a comment

lol@ all you can eat trainwretch, the fat ginger.png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

Lol @ trampy thinking im fat

Comment

Even at my fattest i was still a slim american lol

Comment

I think this is the very best decision taken by the Obama administration and surly will add some value in the country ecnomy

bride

Comment

Working...
              X