Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama to let 11 million illegal immigrants become citizens

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Well if you think I'm 18 or 19 in your findings you are indeed a lousy Internet sleuth
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

    Comment


    • normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

      LithiumZero wrote:
      Well if you think I'm 18 or 19 in your findings you are indeed a lousy Internet sleuth

      If you say.


  • #32
    You should seek a different career path
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

    Comment


    • trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      So norms not been taken away yet?

      What a ****************ing lunatic lolol

      Thanks norm, the spreadsheet BS made me laugh...you shouldnt be allowed internet access

      Lol @ glass houses..what a dumb****************

  • #33
    Was it good? I didn't download his rubbish.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

    Comment


    • trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh i didnt download it...i just like the fact he was mental enough to do it or that anyone would give a ****************

  • #34
    What a tool
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

    Comment


    • normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

      LithiumZero wrote:
      What a tool

      Yes, I use them.


  • #35
    I have to go now. My mom and dad said its time for bed.... Bwahaha.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

    Comment


    • trainset
      trainset commented
      Editing a comment

      LithiumZero wrote:
      I have to go now. My mom and dad said its time for bed.... Bwahaha.

      night lith...hope the basements warm


  • #36
    Careful... He has teh sleeve of wizard
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

    Comment


    • #37
      Norm can use teh pingz to verify that I'm not train sets alt lol
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

      Comment


      • trainset
        trainset commented
        Editing a comment

        LithiumZero wrote:
        Norm can use teh pingz to verify that I'm not train sets alt lol

        he has teh pingz??? oh noes!!


      • normh
        normh commented
        Editing a comment

        LithiumZero wrote:
        Norm can use teh pingz to verify that I'm not train sets alt lol

        I already know you are not Trainsets alt.  You are a little smarter, but not much.

        BTW: Every post I make is another link back to my blog; they make it much stronger in Google.


    • #38
      And sleeve of wizard, interwebz ninja skillz along with mind of criminalz
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

      Comment


      • trainset
        trainset commented
        Editing a comment

        lol @ shane/hobo pretend tag team lolol


    • #39
      BTW, I couldn't give two ****************s about your ridiculous blog
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

      Comment


      • #40
        You've been pwned by grand wizard of interwebz
        "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

        Comment


        • trainset
          trainset commented
          Editing a comment

          LithiumZero wrote:
          You've been pwned by grand wizard of interwebz

          it tickles


      • #41

        Daryl Flynn wrote:

        It's funny, I was just thinking the other day "What does America need most to get us out of a bad economy?"

        And the answer was so obvious ... 11 million illegal immigrants!

         

        http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-unveils-his-own-proposal-for-immigration-reform/2013/01/29/b27dcb78-6a47-11e2-95b3-272d604a10a3_story.html


        No, you know what's funny you fat assed boomer ****************************************. The fact that John McCain has been an Arizona senator for 30 mother****************ing years and immigration is still an issue.....now that's funny fat ass.

        .

        Comment


        • #42
          Lol @ still posting in this thread


          You stupid ****************ing losers

          Comment


          • hobbenator
            hobbenator commented
            Editing a comment

            lol@ all you can eat trainwretch, the fat ginger.png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />


        • #43
          Lol @ trampy thinking im fat

          Comment


          • #44
            Even at my fattest i was still a slim american lol

            Comment


            • #45

              I think this is the very best decision taken by the Obama administration and surly will add some value in the country ecnomy

              bride

              Comment









              Working...
              X