Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama to let 11 million illegal immigrants become citizens

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norm haz teh interwebz wizard skillz beware his wrath. Skillz of teh criminals are scary and powerful. He will pingz and IM til you crack under threat of basement dweller interwebz ninja powers
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Norm haz teh interwebz wizard skillz beware his wrath. Skillz of teh criminals are scary and powerful. He will pingz and IM til you crack under threat of basement dweller interwebz ninja powers

You should take note as well.

Oooooohhhhh threat from basement wizard has me shouting britches like teh nugent
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."“Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.”― George Carlin"The founding fathers were well aware of rapid firing capabilities by the indians." - NormH

Comment

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Oooooohhhhh threat from basement wizard has me shouting britches like teh nugent

What threat?  Simple observation.

Norm haz skills of ninja, mind of criminal

Comment

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Norm haz skills of ninja, mind of criminal

Gotta think like em to catch em.  Is that why you are a troll, because you can't think.

Best way to think like one is to have been one

Comment

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Best way to think like one is to have been one

You sure are cocky in the complete absence of reliable evidence aren't you.

Typical fool!

You sure are all over the interwebz crusading for someone who isn't you

Comment

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      You sure are all over the interwebz crusading for someone who isn't you

I am crusading for many, not just one.

However, I will help you also; since all the smut on the internet claims a Utah origin, run my name through this:

http://corrections.utah.gov/services/offender_search.html

Enjoy the lack of results.

I have already shown your claim to have been debunked on a legal forum, though it was not you that made that claim on that forum.

http://ut.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19870324_0002.UT.htm/qx

Comment

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      http://ut.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19870324_0002.UT.htm/qx

Got a face with that?

Some cite that was picked up out of Utah, no other identifying information.  If you actually knew how to search, you would find record of my being in Kansas at the time of the events listed in that case.

As I said, complete lack of reliable evidence, but much hope.

Try this:

https://pipl.com/search/?q=norman+haga&l=Utah%2C+US&sloc=US|UT|None&in=5

I'll give you a hint: I have never lived in Layton or Midvale.  Salt Lake City and Ogden, yes, but never Midvale or Ogden.  You can pay $50 to Utah DMV to verify that if you wish, or you can pay $50 to USA Search if you wish.  I don't much care.

Enjoy.

Post your pic and we can then compare it to the mugshots

Comment

• normh
      normh commented
      Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
      Post your pic and we can then compare it to the mugshots

Well show me a mugshot from a reliable source?  By reliable I mean a police or prison database.

I have now directly given you the Utah DOC and indirectly the Kansas DOC.  Note the Kansas DOC and the charge of "Obstruction of Justice."  And that is why I say you are full of feces.

Then your crusade will be over

Comment

Occam's Razor applies here

Comment

More threats from norm... Pffft. Here's the thing norm, I'm not trying to conceal anything so I could care less

For a guy that grew up in the 60's you sure look pretty young

Comment

• normh
        normh commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
        More threats from norm... Pffft. Here's the thing norm, I'm not trying to conceal anything so I could care less

For a guy that grew up in the 60's you sure look pretty young

Threats?  Not hardly.  A showing of how careless you are.  All your carefully horded anonymity gone in a one and 3/4 minute search.  A search showing that you are still a young child, about 18 or 19 living in your mom's house and seeking relationships online instead of in person.  Is it any wonder that you eject a constant stream of vicissitude towards others?

Don't throw stones.  Your house is thin glass.

Wow you're a dumb one. I wish I was 18!!!' Nice phishing attempt but a complete fail.

Comment

• normh
        normh commented
        Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
        Wow you're a dumb one. I wish I was 18!!!' Nice phishing attempt but a complete fail.

Dude (or should I say "Child"), you don't even show a basic knowledge of what phishing is.  Why do you speak of it?  I do not need to phish. 

I don't claim to be an interwebz wizard. You shouldn't either. I FAR from being 18 you silly little bald man

Comment

According to your logic I've been posting here since u was 12. Derp!

Comment

• normh
          normh commented
          Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
          According to your logic I've been posting here since u was 12. Derp!

I am certain that there are several 12 and 13 year olds posting here.  Then there are those that are a little older that still act like they are 12 or 13.

I was that is

Comment

You're a lousy Internet sleuth.

Comment

• normh
            normh commented
            Editing a comment

LithiumZero wrote:
            You're a lousy Internet sleuth.

Gee, you mean it has now changed from "Gee, you can pingz?"

it would unethical to release what full information there is on you.

Working...
        X