X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reason to Accept Fred Phelps into Your Life!!!!! or not

http://cjonline.com/news/2013-02-06/two-wbc-members-leave-church

There are Westboro escapees on the loose!!!  Accept Fred as your Personal Savior and you will not have the misery these two young women now face.

.................................................. ...

Mixing religion and politics is like mixing ice cream and manure. It ruins the one but doesn't improve the other.

... Will Rogers

alllylouia

CHAO AB ORDO

Comment

• thankyou
      thankyou commented
      Editing a comment

chuckgp wrote:

alllylouia

One of Fred's sons waited until the stroke of midnight on his eighteenth birthday and slipped out of the house to get away from the abuse.  These two are grandkids of the beast.

"We know that we've done and said things that hurt people," Megan wrote. "Inflicting pain on others wasn't the goal, but it was one of the outcomes. We wish it weren't so and regret that hurt."

The two expressed love for their family.

"They now consider us betrayers, and we are cut off from their lives, but we know they are well-intentioned," Megan wrote. "We will never not love them."

Megan said they hope to find a better way to live "and that the changes we make in our lives will speak for themselves."//

These two sound a great deal more Christian then the people they left.

Comment

• Jack Walker
      Jack Walker commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

"We know that we've done and said things that hurt people," Megan wrote. "Inflicting pain on others wasn't the goal, but it was one of the outcomes. We wish it weren't so and regret that hurt."

"They now consider us betrayers, and we are cut off from their lives, but we know they are well-intentioned," Megan wrote. "We will never not love them."

Megan said they hope to find a better way to live "and that the changes we make in our lives will speak for themselves."//

Fred Phelps is proof positive that God loves every one (including "Fags" as Fred says) or his ugly old ass would have been dead years ago.

• Mossy Mossy Moss
      Mossy Mossy Moss commented
      Editing a comment

moonlightin wrote:

I've never read anything in the Bible that gave credit or good motives to the opponents of Christianity, or people who left Christianity. If anything Fred felps is more Christian than these two. "Christian" is not a synonym for "good person"

• 360vodka
      360vodka commented
      Editing a comment

moonie, i was raised hardcore church of christ. just after turning 18 i promised that i would never darken the steps of another church accept for funerals or weddings due to the hypocracy that was always encountered. perhaps ghandi had something when he said," i like your christ,...i do not like your christians." i will still call myself "christian" but not a hypocrit.

I accept him

but why did StompBoxMan change his name?

Comment

Working...
    X